whats your best nas album...

neeko

Lol @ StillmaticAlbum had like 3 /4 good tracks
You have got to be f*ck*ng kidding
Got Urself EtherStillmatc IntroThe FlyestOne MicSmokin'You're da Man2nd Childhood - milky preemo production and personal fav.tbh my fave. on every album is gonna be produced by preemo.
+RewindMy CountryWhat Goes AroundThats more or less every track, album is sick.

Guest Cipher
Lol @ StillmaticAlbum had like 3 /4 good tracks
You have got to be f*ck*ng kidding
I was exaggeratingYour Da Man (One of his best ever tracks IMO)2nd ChildhoodRewindGot Yourself A GunIntroEtherRuleOne MicAs I went down the list I realised how many of the tracks I liked, thoguh I still remember beign dissapointed with it when It came out..

Guest Cipher

Best feature on his album will always be Lifes A Bitch - AZHis best feature.....Verbal IntercourseBest verse, theres bare, but, It Aint Heard To Tell

did anyone else actually rate Nigger?i thought it was sick tbh
Was excellent.People just want him to come up the AIDS vaccine whilst dropping 64 bars filled with inflections, inverses, breathe contol of a world class athlete, quadraple entrendes and a shout out to their ends.

This has got to be one of the best bars in hiphop historySpaz out, some times dreamin, think I'm awokeHarsh realities of life, hit me after I smokeMoney satisfy half of my mood, then there's a part of me that's distant, quiet, the most dangerous side of meI'm twisted like, Dr. Death, KevorkianFlip sh*t, white gun handle, made of porcelainMy, Houston niggaz, come through for niggazScarface get a call and we shootin niggazFavor, for a favor, that's how we do businessTryin to make future figures, we two of the illestfghdfghfgkhjljhlhkl;jkljkljkl

Was excellent.People just want him to come up the AIDS vaccine whilst dropping 64 bars filled with inflections, inverses, breathe contol of a world class athlete, quadraple entrendes and a shout out to their ends.
SE18 NAS, SE18!Lakey the Kid's whole verse is f*ck*ng bananasMy revolution is as real as Bobby Seale's, I buildWith dudes and cribs worth a quarter mill, in dix hillsfor fish scale, to cop guns, the time comeI'll mask up and get my comrade off the busf*ck the beef I'll snatch your seed, from chuckie cheese And feed him to the rats in the back of the P's Black fatigues and ? on the sofa50 inch flat screen Louie Vitton holdstersMy motions don't appeal to repel at divisionsI did it strong for 7 long years in prison, f*ck the systemI'm like a modern day Hitler, black gorilla, crip and blood in one niggaOnly killas know my faceI beat a case for shooting at the police, nigga, the name LakeThough simultaneously the street revolution 21 gun salute the new Huey Newton

c/s my nigga savantalbum was sublime got better with time like a fine wine

This has got to be one of the best bars in hiphop historySpaz out, some times dreamin, think I'm awokeHarsh realities of life, hit me after I smokeMoney satisfy half of my mood, then there's a part of me that's distant, quiet, the most dangerous side of meI'm twisted like, Dr. Death, KevorkianFlip sh*t, white gun handle, made of porcelainMy, Houston niggaz, come through for niggazScarface get a call and we shootin niggazFavor, for a favor, that's how we do businessTryin to make future figures, we two of the illestfghdfghfgkhjljhlhkl;jkljkljkl
wow had to wheel that verse 4timesHow could someone think of that and its so coherent?Just wowHe is the greatest thats ever livedwas dropping sh*t like this aged 24

Nuttin' but the New York to Texas connectionnuttin but some real sh*tWhat'chall expected
:!: :!: :!: i was in the late night thread and saw i think it was, styles posting this same track i was going bed so i didnt listen to it but i thought jules usually goes hard when he posts tracks in the late night thread (no hovis) put it on the ipod but didnt listen to it still now this was like a month ago now on tuesday i went on some long bus ride somewhere and must have listened to it for the first time the way i had to wheel it straight away cheez tune is f*ck*ng hardedit: my bad blad

Guest WAVESURFER
cipher dont get me wrong, ny state of mind pt i is a great track, here is a snippet of an illmatic review i wrote for homework that overkills it "From the opening song, second track on the C.D. (the first is actually a skit which sees Nas and AZ discuss “the bullshit on the radio” and speak of their aspirations to not only make it outside of the ghetto but bring their close ones with them, they also indulge in a little marijuana but that’s a given) Nas agenda is made as clear as the blitzkrieg like sirens sounding in the streets outside the studio. “Straight from the f*ck*ng dungeons of rap, where fake niggas don’t make it back”The pulsating piano loop relentlessly drills itself into that pantheon of unforgettable melodies in the corner of your mind, the sinister bassline threatens to pound you in the skull as it moodily shuffles throughout the track, and here comes that delightful snare on the bookend of every braggadocio filled rhyme. Lyrics may’ve been Nas forte, but the production on show was of the finest quality comparable to the finest European cuisine, my musical tastes have had their palette satisfied."pmsl
LMFAOSICK GUY