whats your best nas album...

neeko

Best song off perhaps the worst albumWould a fiend even want to get high, would he stop smoking?If he knew on his own two feet he could just stroll inTo get away and escape from the crazinessAnd I bet you there's a Heaven for an atheistIt's hard taking thisRacist planet where they take another brother in a handcuffEven if he innocent nigga get on the car put your motherf*cking hands upThinking I'm a lose itMy mom's in chemoThree times a week, yo keep trying but peopleIs hard and God your young soldier's not so boldBut needs youThis world's my home but world I would leaveConcious Nas goe's too HARD

Tell you a story shorty, spicy like loriesChickenheads and orgies, criminals that draw heat in their late fortiesDrug habits, love grabbin' kids up like yoursSendin' you a picture of them in their drawers with black eyesSavage guys, you hire Magnum PI's to bag up my guysSaid you was a thug with a good disguise, try to protect your cabbageYou're runnin' from the Nazareth SavageWOOOOOBeat is HARD as well

shhiiieett you man are going to make me put my mission of exploring the realms of wu-tang on standby so i can listen to some of the nas albums that ive missedive still gotIronmansupreme clienteleticalwu-tang forevertical 2000: judgement daythe Wiron flagwu chronicleswu chronicles pt 2and collectiveand fishscaleto go

Nas Escobar = My Hero.Niggaz thinkin sh*t sweet, I carry big heatWavy hair chipped teeth, up in this bitch deepQueens murder clicks meet, yellow tapes on black gates Mediterranean, projects is like KuwaitI escape into zones, that's irregularWhy debate on a phone, I'm solar cellularEscobar 600, you just a crumb inside a worldwhere the rich run it, curriculum of a mathologistDeep throats, they try to swallow thisAnthropologists, dynasties of great knowledgistsI preserve in my dome, niggaz mics is full of siliconeSpot's blown, guerilla ice on this killer's lifeI put my word on itNow you can sleep on or rock a swerve on itNas is menage a trois' on Mount Aire lodgesWe like a smooth fam', but rougher than how DeBarge isCatchin charges, of marksmen, livin heartlessGrab a cartridge, c*ck my sh*t on some Mobb sh*tWe mobbin, puttin niggaz in mausoleumsFrom Queens cross the Throsnic, heads bop, I see 'emfrom queens cross to throgsneck heads nod

Guest Cipher

If Nas had've cut streets disciple down to 1 album instead of two, would've been a classicReasonWarLive NowRest Of My LifeJust A MomentVirgoMe & YouTheifs Themeplus a couple others

Nas Escobar = My Hero.Niggaz thinkin sh*t sweet, I carry big heatWavy hair chipped teeth, up in this bitch deepQueens murder clicks meet, yellow tapes on black gates Mediterranean, projects is like KuwaitI escape into zones, that's irregularWhy debate on a phone, I'm solar cellularEscobar 600, you just a crumb inside a worldwhere the rich run it, curriculum of a mathologistDeep throats, they try to swallow thisAnthropologists, dynasties of great knowledgistsI preserve in my dome, niggaz mics is full of siliconeSpot's blown, guerilla ice on this killer's lifeI put my word on itNow you can sleep on or rock a swerve on itNas is menage a trois' on Mount Aire lodgesWe like a smooth fam', but rougher than how DeBarge isCatchin charges, of marksmen, livin heartlessGrab a cartridge, c*ck my sh*t on some Mobb sh*tWe mobbin, puttin niggaz in mausoleumsFrom Queens cross the Throsnic, heads bop, I see 'emfrom queens cross to throgsneck heads nod
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:!: :!: :!:

:!: :!: :!:
He's insaneI'm logging off.