Step family dysfunctinal family gang quick question?

The Somalian

i aint gonna knock anyone for carrying mallace to someone that has wronged you especially on the parents tip its mad politicalbut the FACT is the kids he created are NOT ya enemy so there is no need to dark them your one of the safest guys on here dinky ya one of them man that WOULD give a beggin man ya last pound cos ya that kinda guy even if he a stranger yet ya feel this way for ya brothers and sisters cos they are off spring on ya DADS side.not the lick cuzziespeak ya mind to ya pops and maybe even tell ya brothers about it but DONT dark them cos just like YOU THEY ARE YOUR DADS KIDS

nah its that obviously allot of family make ups r diffrentbut i can not get my head around some ramdom guy in jamacia telling me he is my brother its nutsMy dad had one next bredrin who has pure pure kids when we was in kingston one girl reconised my dad and told him to pass on a message to her dad in england my dad passed on the message the man did not want to know his own kids my dad was like u cant treat ur kids like that man never cared(thats his own kids yet i understand what he was saying) but all them jamacian man r funni ne wa way he sekkled with one white women breeded her up with 3 youths when he was done with hert he breeded up one next black women from south with two youths my dad was telling me he thinks man has around 60 children if i had 60 bros and sisters I would find it very difficult to accept all as bros and sisters to my case yeah i agree if they were in my presence i would be bless with them and i have been with the guys claiming to be family tree but there is no way i ca n embrace them like i embrace my brothers where i tell them certain things and have no concern about them snakeing me where as if one half brother wanted to build a bond i will always have the thought in my mind that he is trying to shaft me for some reason instead of bonding which i will admit is very f*cked uphttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Alimantado^^that is a next dread a grew up amonst people like smaddy should know of the name no hype i swear down this man has over 90 kids if i was one of his youths i would find it very difficult to call each one brother or sistertake my step brother he lives in my mums yard aint my mums youth its her husbands youth he aint blood releative but i see him closer as brother than my dads kids

i understand what you're saying mad vybesbasically yeh they are technically your half bro/sis but u feel no connection to themkinda like people where they've grown up with calling their stepdad 'dad' all their life, and then their biological dad comes back into the picture but they feel no connection to them.i personally consider my 'half-brother' my brother, because i was there changing his nappy when he was born 15 years ago but it's different for everyone

smh black peopleglad my parents arent like thisur dads got some next daughter that you wanna linkallow me though i just watched "Old Boy"
What are you talking about 'smh black people'?Going on like it's not the same for many white people.Don't have it MV.
trust, guys chatting sh*t. typical white person

my dad has a few kids but i don't have the time of day for him so unfortunately the same goes for his kids and in all honesty if I walked down the street i'd have no idea if they walked past, and since they live local this has probably happened so in answer to your Q, no i don't regard them as my brothers and sisters, regardless of the fact that they know about me as well and see me as their sister...may be harsh but that's life and I have my reasons

my dad has a few kids but i don't have the time of day for him so unfortunately the same goes for his kids and in all honesty if I walked down the street i'd have no idea if they walked past, and since they live local this has probably happened so in answer to your Q, no i don't regard them as my brothers and sisters, regardless of the fact that they know about me as well and see me as their sister...may be harsh but that's life and I have my reasons
completely wrong attitude to have imagine two sons are BEEFING and it gets SERIOUSI MEAN VIP TOPIC ABOUT STABBING AT 3AM SERIOUSkmtthe fact people dont wanna KNOW who their peoples are adds to the beef on road imo if EVERYMAN knew ALL their siblings i believe some of the arms on road would decrease due to association.instead some people (like you ) wanna carry feelings and punish people that are innocent in the whole ordeal and without realising it you also punish yaself.some people dont understand the value of familyby all means if you dont LIKE someone finebut ACKNOWLEDGE the connection.failing to acknowledge ya own brothers and sisters is just as bad as a father that dont acknowledge his kids and you continue the cycle therefore having no right to judge an absent father.also consider that this is also a reason that man should NOT take in any baby mother as his woman due to the same stuff ya saying nisha cos it REALLY goes both ways what ya saying is thatif someone has a mother and she has kids with a next man technically the only reason they are talkin is cos they may be raised in the same house but they are still HALF BROTHER/SISTERsee the f*ckry there?ya half brothers and sisters and yourself could be really tight but cos your dad aint made you close you dont see the point in TRYING to make the connection yourself like say some next adult has to make an intro for you like ya the queen of sheeba and ya incapable of just giving ya own flesh and blood a holla.i aint sending it just dissapoints me when i see people with this attitude cos ya killing yaself SLOWLY but you aint clocked it yet.i feel sorry for you tbh and ONE DAY you should try make a menz with brothers and sisters as they aint done sh*t to you (from what i gather)

i don't carry any feelings though...i'm just indifferenti know in cases like a funeral if my dad was to pass away or his mum coz she's quite ill, i might not talk to everyone but i'll let it be known who i am and offer my sympathies to his other kids and close relatives but its not even about punishing them...i just don't know them and as unfortunate as it sounds i don't see why i need to, i know they exist but in terms of names and stuff my dad has never told me and i've never really been bothered enough to ask...as far as i know he's told them what he knows about me so that's thatif i'm ever thrown into a situation where i meet them then who knows whats gonna happen, im not tuling anything out, i just cant be bothered to make contact just because they're there

its not even about punishing them...i just don't know them and as unfortunate as it sounds i don't see why i need to, i know they exist but in terms of names and stuff my dad has never told me and i've never really been bothered enough to ask
this is all tragicespecially the last 8 wordsYOU CANT BE BOTHEREDyet people hate their fathers cos their fathers couldnt be botheredfine you feel a way coolbut YOU as an adult can break the cycle but you choose not to.the legacy of family disregard CONTINUES and the absent father is the HIGHLIGHT of it as its easy to slag off an absent father and its just as common to do what your doing but apparently what your doing is justified. SMHjust KNOW that you can end this any time ya ready but choose not tojust like ya father could of stopped his f*ckry but he choose not tobreak the cycleor continue itbut you kinda cant even cuss about an absent father againps . i dont know if the issue with you is about ya father being an absent one im speculating but you see my point i trust.

marloi think it is harsh to judge nisha so much when you dont really know her life, her family, her upbringing etcat the end of the day she says she has her reasons and life aint black and white
might not be black and white for the father either im sure he has his reasons tooever consider that?and i dont need to know her life just like i dont need to know the lives of every one else that says their fathers aint sh*t cos thats ALL you want most people to hear ennit, do they tell me all the ins and outs of that too? usually not..and NO ONE is judging people like yourself love to use the word JUDGE too much when in fact i aint slewing her or judging her i said i feel SORRY for her cos emotionally i find what she is representing VERY distructive and i know a great deal of people doing it.i cant imagine EVER having a sibling that i dont even WANT TO KNOWi mean i got a sister i dont get on with and we argue but hey id rather have a sister i argue with than a sister i dont even TRY to know.like i said i feel sorry for her and any one that keeps up the same thing.pot callin kettle black tbh.but like i said absent fathers is COOLER to insult rather than ABSENT SIBLING.

marloi think it is harsh to judge nisha so much when you dont really know her life, her family, her upbringing etcat the end of the day she says she has her reasons and life aint black and white
might not be black and white for the father either im sure he has his reasons tooever consider that?
yeh i havethat's why i wouldnt call her father a wasteman, or a good father etci dont know her life or her family so i'm not gonna make assumptions about them or her life :arrow:

seenwell like i saidif you want to disregard family members DO THATbut quit crying about an absent father when ya doing the same thing OR SWALLOW YA PRIDE AND SQUASH ITmight even been theraputic to talk about her father TO her siblings.it makes perfect sense and you know it but females are good at avoiding accountability but as adults that time expiredps believe it or not i OFFERED a solution most emotional women DONT do this bare that in mind and see why this cycle continues.

its all love man i share different dads with my bro's & sis and i'm an only child from my dad.. But my Dad has wholeap of brothers and sisters from his mom and dad respectively and they are all close man... my family don't do this half bro & sis ting... It's strictly love and no animosity..

lol @ the way certain family members wanna sulk that have issues and enjoy being chased to make up for an absent fathers presence but KNOW that there is a family member like me that dont have it in him to turn his back on you.the ROCK tbhsomeone that turns their back on their family aint gonna be making the best foundation to START their own.hence bare single mothers.

smh black peopleglad my parents arent like thisur dads got some next daughter that you wanna linkallow me though i just watched "Old Boy"
What are you talking about 'smh black people'?Going on like it's not the same for many white people.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...orner-wife.html
A City tycoon fighting an £11million divorce payout admitted yesterday that he secretly funded a mistress and their lovechild for years. Brian Myerson hid Clare Denley and their son in a house around the corner from his wife and three children. Even more surprisingly, he took both families on holiday at the same time.