Top 5 hated Vipers

Snoop

dem internet gangsters der.. i don't know whether i should laugh or actually be scared...But yh your on my list because since i've been on vip2 you've always had something negative to say from the very start..you think your right all the time.... plus you go on like your some gangster on the net when really your just some stumpy malteser looking nigger with a very,very,very high voice.
tears

dem internet gangsters der.. i don't know whether i should laugh or actually be scared...But yh your on my list because since i've been on vip2 you've always had something negative to say from the very start..you think your right all the time.... plus you go on like your some gangster on the net when really your just some stumpy malteser looking nigger with a very,very,very high voice.
:lol: :lol: Stumpy . . *does jadakiss laugh*

Oh sh*tIt's actually deeper than words now
f*ck

if this thread dies now*throws spanner in the works*i dont rate bmc as a person or a DJ, he's a prick all aroundnever heard him dj but stillactually he's alright butstill
i take it u heard the legend: "say his name at 10:55pm on the internet and behold! he shall appear!" On topic, i hate last lord the most coz he's had a red cross as his avi for time and he's done f*ck all about it. it's the small things that get me.

dem internet gangsters der.. i don't know whether i should laugh or actually be scared...But yh your on my list because since i've been on vip2 you've always had something negative to say from the very start..you think your right all the time....
this was the only relevant parti was gonna bring it up but i wanted u to firstthis is my only problem with alot of u man, YOU say alot of dumb things (im pretty sure 90 percent of the forum can cosign that) and u got emotional because i pointed out the idiocy u come out withur the worst kind of bitch on this forum cos uve actually held a grudge TRYING to send shots all the time but u dont have any kind of way to pull them off because as previously stated ur a bitchlol wait im jus seeing the rest of what u man are sayincome on this guy is cussing white girls now after a couple months ago crying about black girls in his college bullying him for going out with blonde sarahnigga said hes been doing ballet since the age of 12
lol @ the guy with the helium voice calling ME the bitchac7484.jpg

+

=

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Do you take this guy seriously?

dem internet gangsters der.. i don't know whether i should laugh or actually be scared...But yh your on my list because since i've been on vip2 you've always had something negative to say from the very start..you think your right all the time....
this was the only relevant parti was gonna bring it up but i wanted u to firstthis is my only problem with alot of u man, YOU say alot of dumb things (im pretty sure 90 percent of the forum can cosign that) and u got emotional because i pointed out the idiocy u come out withur the worst kind of bitch on this forum cos uve actually held a grudge TRYING to send shots all the time but u dont have any kind of way to pull them off because as previously stated ur a bitchlol wait im jus seeing the rest of what u man are sayincome on this guy is cussing white girls now after a couple months ago crying about black girls in his college bullying him for going out with blonde sarahnigga said hes been doing ballet since the age of 12
lol @ the guy with the helium voice calling ME the bitchac7484.jpg

+

=

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Do you take this guy seriously?
This is why you're dumb, you already said the malteser ting.You can't say it again./ explain why the vid of him is an example of not being able to take him seriouslycan't just chuck posts around willy nilly

Guest WAVESURFER
since you mentioned it, that soundclip of some dude boyin off hot property though >>>
LMFAOI remember this vividly.Think I was just impressed at the use of audio technology to send on the forum, I'd never seen that before.

that tune is actually aight stillif that is p brisco as a spitter or a producer and snoop is using this as fodder he has juat made one hell of a backfire.like say YOU (snoop) CAN pull out a vid or pic of anyman and then assume vipers are gonna find it funny.nah fam people dont even rate you like thatthis aint the rwd era where man are shook to show their face kid

Guest Esquilax
that tune is actually aight stillif that is p brisco as a spitter or a producer and snoop is using this as fodder he has juat made one hell of a backfire.like say YOU (snoop) CAN pull out a vid or pic of anyman and then assume vipers are gonna find it funny.nah fam people dont even rate you like thatthis aint the rwd era where man are shook to show their face kid
sounds like ure backin it tbhno send, just what it looks like

Marlo why am i hot property for being sent?
in shortyour just the favourite punch bag for now dont worry ive been that guy too but the difference with ME is im a real talker so most man came off the hype when they realised the same guy they like slewing was also the guy that chats real talk and STAYS getting co signedafter your comments on mixed people in the other topic you gotta take annual leave on this forum before you got a hope of gettin any form of cosigniture.