Top 5 hated Vipers

Snoop

that tune is actually aight stillif that is p brisco as a spitter or a producer and snoop is using this as fodder he has juat made one hell of a backfire.like say YOU (snoop) CAN pull out a vid or pic of anyman and then assume vipers are gonna find it funny.nah fam people dont even rate you like thatthis aint the rwd era where man are shook to show their face kid
sounds like ure backin it tbhno send, just what it looks like
dont mind you saying this ive sent for both users so thats kinda irrelevanti dont back people i back REAL TALKi dont co sign people i co sign real talkif it comes from anyone ill stick by it.lmfao at ya theory though considering most man here would hate marmite til they found out brisco has it on his morning toast and then have it daily also MANY a user knows this.

was anyone around when users were recording sends for other ppl on the dc++ grime hubs? Tony Black will know, i'm sure of it.
nu-grime times?
possibly, can't remember wot it was called sum dude was like "oi posh boy shut ya mout we've had enuff ur not a ruff neck scout" (not to me)

Guest Ian Wright 8
lmfao at ya theory though considering most man here would hate marmite til they found out brisco has it on his morning toast and then have it daily also MANY a user knows this.
i might as well join in and defend briscoman's safe in all honesty

i dont know about all these road afilliated allegations Carlos, i gave up that yellow brick laden quest many moons ago,these hours im just chlling in my bed, in my fav M&S boxers, glass of milk at handIAMSo So veryHood thoAnd i often opt for wearing my pants below my waistline I hate none, waste of a high

Marlo why am i hot property for being sent?
in shortyour just the favourite punch bag for now dont worry ive been that guy too but the difference with ME is im a real talker so most man came off the hype when they realised the same guy they like slewing was also the guy that chats sends and STAYS getting co signedafter you comments on mixed people in the other topic you gotta take annual leave on this forum before you got a hope of gettin any form of cosigniture.
wow...listen faceoff & dat manny guy i'm not on here to gain no e-ratings, like what juande said in the last topic "this ain't no la liga "you man are analyzing this internet ting too much, tactics and all sorts.. the way i see it is that I do snoop whether you man like it or not i don't care, i don't watch man like most heads...i do snoop.. Brisco is an A class prick on here... he asked me a question i gave him one,he tried to send for me i sent for him back simple.. Me being touted as hot property like i'm some wonderkid at some low league football club ain't the one man.... i'm 18 yh faceoff your older than me by at least 5 years, don't you think you look into this internet stuff too deeeeeply?

Guest Ian Wright 8
LOL @ FACE OFF BAILING OUT BRISCO LIKE SAY HE WAS GENERAL MOTORS
joke flopped like that all the best sh*t tbh.
yawn yawn yawnu know where to find meif uve got beef then do it innit

Marlo why am i hot property for being sent?
in shortyour just the favourite punch bag for now dont worry ive been that guy too but the difference with ME is im a real talker so most man came off the hype when they realised the same guy they like slewing was also the guy that chats sends and STAYS getting co signedafter you comments on mixed people in the other topic you gotta take annual leave on this forum before you got a hope of gettin any form of cosigniture.
wow...listen faceoff & dat manny guy i'm not on here to gain no e-ratings, like what juande said in the last topic "this ain't no la liga "you man are analyzing this internet ting too much, tactics and all sorts.. the way i see it is that I do snoop whether you man like it or not i don't care, i don't watch man like most heads...i do snoop.. Brisco is an A class prick on here... he asked me a question i gave him one,he tried to send for me i sent for him back simple.. Me being touted as hot property like i'm some wonderkid at some low league football club ain't the one man.... i'm 18 yh faceoff your older than me by at least 5 years, don't you think you look into this internet stuff too deeeeeply?
how did i know you was gonna start with this
listen faceoff & dat manny guy i'm not on here to gain no e-ratings
and then the ageyawnyou dont care bout e ratings just like chicks dont care bout being exposedi dont dislike you before you think im a p.brisco right winger im just saying the factsi dont have these problems when i send for himbasicallyYA DOING IT WRONG.

i dont know about all these road afilliated allegations Carlos, i gave up that yellow brick laden quest many moons ago,these hours im just chlling in my bed, in my fav M&S boxers, glass of milk at handIAMSo So veryHood thoAnd i often opt for wearing my pants below my waistline I hate none, waste of a high
You realise all the jibs are really just me stalking you......those moments we shared on the phone that time......well let's just say, they give me the best nights sleep more time!xxx

You realise all the jibs are really just me stalking you......those moments we shared on the phone that time......well let's just say, they give me the best nights sleep more time!xxx
man's tryna say he bashes over your voice from those 53 seconds you spoke to him on the phone that timedon't have itring him back and abuse him bruv

Guest Esquilax
man's tryna say he bashes over your voice from those 53 seconds you spoke to him on the phone that timedon't have itring him back and abuse him bruv
lmao what in gods name

LOL @ FACE OFF BAILING OUT BRISCO LIKE SAY HE WAS GENERAL MOTORS
joke flopped like that all the best sh*t tbh.
yawn yawn yawnu know where to find meif uve got beef then do it innit
what has beef or where ur located got to do with the current price of bread?think long and hard about this cos i honestly don't want any trouble ur clearly hard as nails

lmao

love these kinda threadseveryone leaves as a new person and comes back with an adamantium back bone in other threads and the ones that got obliterated (bullied) come back by making threads about news or threads that shows they have some passive intellect which is their new method of defeating their bulliesvenom is one of these guysps I DO WANT TROUBLE.

love these kinda threadseveryone leaves as a new person and comes back with an adamantium back bone in other threads and the ones that got obliterated (bullied) come back by making threads about news or threads that shows they have some passive intellect which is their new method of defeating their bullies
lmaoanalysis is probably on point as well