Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck Sree now. He's tryna par our people about attitude problem. Thats what these people always say about black peopleI dont really watch that intently but does he have an attitude problem
Not even.
even.
na not even
evenhow can man comment on his upbringing about a petty thing like dat? i clocked this cunts ways time ago from when i hear him drop to cairon 'whats good in the hood'

f*ck Sree now. He's tryna par our people about attitude problem. Thats what these people always say about black peopleI dont really watch that intently but does he have an attitude problem
Not even.
even.
na not even
evenhow can man comment on his upbringing about a petty thing like dat? i clocked this cunts ways time ago from when i hear him drop to cairon 'whats good in the hood'
We're talking about Cairon fam.

Not even.
even.
na not even
lol/live feed e4 boyyy

this patel is a f*ck*ng prickwatching +1 and hes dopping sly bars about cairon "acting like a gangster", "i don't care if you smoke weed, sniff cocaine outside this house"f*ck*ng hate these pretentious, white man worshipping asiansalso why's he going on like he's worshipped as student union president at Herts when most of the comments on that youtube video if him whinning where saying he's a f*ck*ng joke, creep, wanker etc. and that he must have rigged the election cos nobody they voted for him.http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all...player_embedded

this patel is a f*ck*ng prickwatching +1 and hes dopping sly bars about cairon "acting like a gangster", "i don't care if you smoke weed, sniff cocaine outside this house"f*ck*ng hate these pretentious, white man worshipping asiansalso why's he going on like he's worshipped as student union president at Herts when most of the comments on that youtube video if him whinning where saying he's a f*ck*ng joke, creep, wanker etc. and that he must have rigged the election cos nobody they voted for him.http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all...player_embedded
he's also a sexually frustrated, sleazebagsomething all too common on that godforsaken continent known as asia

Not even.
even.
na not even
oh sh*t not even low me, i didnt realise it was a question because there was a question mark missing

he's also a sexually frustrated, sleazebagsomething all too common on that godforsaken continent known as asia
thats a bit harsh. Not all asians are like that weasel Sree.

thats a bit harsh. Not all asians are like that weasel Sree.
Replace Asian with Indian in the first post. It's their culture to be snooty little cunts.However the second is spot on, and it ain't even restricted to Arabs, Persians and Indians, Japan's probably the worst.Hentai, 'Rapelay', bussing a nut on random women in parks. SNM.But lets not turn this into a race thread.

I was in a park in Watford the other day and we see some indian guy wid just shorts on sprinting across the river thing, my darg goes i bet that guys a pervert22s now 10 mins later the feds come over to us saying that they are looking for a indian man with no top whos been looking flashing his tings at the women in the parkmoral of the story, i dont know but i felt to share

just watched the video of Sree Up in Da Club in fullembarassing to say the leastgripsing the f*ck out of everything in the videocomments are jokes though "he's got mad skills to pay the bills" , "Why you be stealing all of my blud michael flatleys moves? He can't see in his house now either, as you stole all the lightbulbs whilst you were in there looking for his secret stash of mad skills and bad gangsta moves."edit:lol at sophia explaining dutty whine- the man's a pro

just watched the video of Sree Up in Da Club in fullembarassing to say the leastgripsing the f*ck out of everything in the videocomments are jokes though "he's got mad skills to pay the bills" , "Why you be stealing all of my blud michael flatleys moves? He can't see in his house now either, as you stole all the lightbulbs whilst you were in there looking for his secret stash of mad skills and bad gangsta moves."
:lol::lol:

Shes a c*nt that Sophia or whatever her name is (the human stretchmark one)ALWAYS in there tryin to instigate somethin, like yesterday Freddie said somethin about him havin intimate moments with people shes like "like who like who!?" tryin to cause a problemAlways just hear her in the background shoutin sh*t and nobody pays any notice like when Lisa was talkin bout everyone cashin that token for drinks she was like "you do that you do that" after everythin she said..pissin me off now