Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, what's this Noirin and Siavash thing I keep hearing about? Missed it while I was away.
her man came into the house and he was moving to bea, so noirin tossed of siavash when her man was in the next room, her man found out of got messy big bro intervened before it really kicked off.Madness.

Yo, what's this Noirin and Siavash thing I keep hearing about? Missed it while I was away.
her man came into the house and he was moving to bea, so noirin tossed of siavash when her man was in the next room, her man found out of got messy big bro intervened before it really kicked off.Madness.
when marcus found out about it he climbed onto the roof again and tried to jump off to commit suicide but he landed on rodrigo who was crushed.

Rodrigos behaviour had me creasinwhy does Lisa always walk away when someone confronts heris it cos shes jus a big talkin p*ssy, or cos shes one a dem people with anger problems, who walks away before they get violentshes always sayin 'o i'd love to see her/him come an say that to my face'then she gets called out, cant hack it, makes up with the person on a 1-1 then goes an talks greaze about how she tore them apartif i was BEA i would have taken them frosties, soon as she offered them, i woulda taken them an started nyammin dem, cah she wasnt expecting that

when marcus found out about it he climbed onto the roof again and tried to jump off to commit suicide but he landed on rodrigo who was crushed.
best bb yet i must say

Rodrigos behaviour had me creasinwhy does Lisa always walk away when someone confronts heris it cos shes jus a big talkin p*ssy, or cos shes one a dem people with anger problems, who walks away before they get violentshes always sayin 'o i'd love to see her/him come an say that to my face'then she gets called out, cant hack it, makes up with the person on a 1-1 then goes an talks greaze about how she tore them apartif i was BEA i would have taken them frosties, soon as she offered them, i woulda taken them an started nyammin dem, cah she wasnt expecting that
its cos shes got the rhetorical skills of a child, she resorts to going " lalalalala im not listening ".since marcus confronted her ages ago, she's avoided any face to face arguments cos she knows she'll get done.