Magnetic Man

macz

alrightwhats happeningis everything cool?
thought juju was mugging me off until i see emeks post
choon
WEGOT YOURSOUL./You know its they not he though.
you man have baffled me, but nah I didn't know it was more than one personbut yeh name of tunes would be nice

Magnetic Man = Skream + Benga + Artwork.they dont have that many tunes under this name, but the few that they do are heavy. its a LIVE act, they mash up their own productions and add and remove layers as they go along with live visuals. f*ckin sick music experience IMO. its more of a festival thing.this was probably one of my top 3 selected nights of 2008 tbh, and it was a f*ckin thursday.the live version of cyberman>>>

Im lucky though cos at Marcus Garvey (the best dubstep venue up here), I can literally go out the door and round the corner and blaze up not 15 seconds away from the entrance.I need to hit up a rave in Dam. Been 3 times and never been to a rave is a fail. Going to Barneys and then going to a dubstep rave would be the perfect night.

Im lucky though cos at Marcus Garvey (the best dubstep venue up here), I can literally go out the door and round the corner and blaze up not 15 seconds away from the entrance.I need to hit up a rave in Dam. Been 3 times and never been to a rave is a fail. Going to Barneys and then going to a dubstep rave would be the perfect night.
lol thats orite i suppose. most venues i been to london for these raves i can smoke inside nicely. FWD it definately still runs, even see youngsta blazing a zoot during his mix one time (post ban).as for dam, u shud of seen my schedule the 2 days i was der...got der from 8am, dropped sh*t off then went out all day on coffee shops and munch and about town. went to the hotel briefly late afternoon to just gain some energy, then back out all night and hit the rave.i probably slept like 2 hours in the 48 i was der.edit* just to add if ur lookin to go dam and reach a rave, i seen 1 night that i was thinkin of goin:
16-07-09 Amsterdam - MELKWEGSonic Warfare @ 5 days off festivalMAGNETIC MAN (Skream, Benga & Artwork) - LIVESKREAMBENGACASPA & MC ROD AZLANDISTANCERUSTIETHE GASLAMP KILLERGOMESJUHA & CINNAMANtickets: EUR 13. available @ www.ticketservice.nlfestival passe-partout: EUR 65 (5 days)for full line-up of 5 days off: www.5daysoff.nlfor more info about the night, how to get there etc:http://www.melkweg.nl/artikelpagina.jsp?ar...iplineid=muziek

Was gona make the exact same post, big track.
16-07-09 Amsterdam - MELKWEGSonic Warfare @ 5 days off festivalMAGNETIC MAN (Skream, Benga & Artwork) - LIVESKREAMBENGACASPA & MC ROD AZLANDISTANCERUSTIETHE GASLAMP KILLERGOMESJUHA & CINNAMAN Now to see if the mandem are on it.
Might have to reach.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...