Post up your phone

Da Ill Kidd

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u askin me or u sayin u have got a d6oo?
Guessin he has one!Furry muff bout the fones - but y keep the pay as u go if u got a bill fone?or is it cos peeps no ur number?thats gotta weigh the old hand bag down a bit aint it?? Leaves no room for make up and bricks and possibly the kitchen sink's that women tend to keep in their bags..... biggrin.gif

I know they aint bricks - i was joking, cos i swear women put bricks in their bag - cos they always weigh a ton.... i actually meant bricks not brick phones

Well, if we're exposing how many phones we have, her goes:Nokia 3210 (sits in my drawer)Nokia 3310 (keeps 3210 company)Nokia 7210 (Used for radio)Nokia 7250i (sitting in drawer, anxiously waiting to replace the 7210)Nokia 6230i (The main phone I use) biggrin.gif
:shock: wow i take it you like nokia's then lolwell i have 3 phones but there all crap apart from the nokia which dan gave me of course ( sorry dan lol) yeah that nokia's heavy!!! and its got extra memory on it - thanks dan as much as u keep wantin to steal it back tough ner!!! lol he he :D yeah i got a samsung flip phone ( crap) a sagem slide phone ( seiously crap) and that nokia from dan ( cooooooool) :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

i know... my contract dont run out til march... o2 sent me a letter about 300 anytime any network mins and 750 txts..... for 30 a month..... and n e txts or mins left roll over for 3 months!im on orange at the mo - 1000 n e time mins and 240 txts for 33pound.... always go over tho - my bill this month is 89!! LOL

i know... my contract dont run out til march... o2 sent me a letter about 300 anytime any network mins and 750 txts..... for 30 a month..... and n e txts or mins left roll over for 3 months!im on orange at the mo - 1000 n e time mins and 240 txts for 33pound.... always go over tho - my bill this month is 89!! LOL
omg ur minutes r any time! u kept that one quiet! oioi!

i got a pay as you go so its all good no nasty big bills  through my post  biggrin.gif what network everyone on and what do you think is the best network at the moment im on virgin ---- awwwwwwww just like me lol  :D
LOL yea lisa the virgin mary! lolim on o2 it wicked if u buy a o2 genie chip you get 300 txts a month if u put ̣̉10 credit on a mnth and 150mins after 7.30 aswell if u put ̣̉15 on a month!