Knees

BLACK VICTIM

You know just below ur knee where ur shin n knee meet kind of thing, is anyones really sensitive? It's my weak spot and has been for years dunno why but the slightest knock gives excrutiating pain i used to have growing pains there i aint even touch it with my hands it makes me cringe. Anyone know about this/has it also.

yes i have this wer the two bones just rub against each other and it sticks outim just trying to strengthen the area surrounding it atmsh*t is holding me back slightly,but im trying to brutalize it into compliance its kind of working but its a long term injury for me basicallymaybe yr problem is the tendon? if so go physio they will give u exercises to help

You know just below ur knee where ur shin n knee meet kind of thing, is anyones really sensitive? It's my weak spot and has been for years dunno why but the slightest knock gives excrutiating pain i used to have growing pains there i aint even touch it with my hands it makes me cringe. Anyone know about this/has it also.
Osgood-Schlatter??sounds similiar to what i had when i was like 13/14 its better now but if it what you have i feel your pain

Osgood-Schlatter??
Was gonna say thisI had this when im younger and had to leave Tranmere youth team because of it however im sure its pretty rare for it to carry on into adulthoodGo see your doctor/physio and theyll just tell you to rest and probably give you some excercises..otherwise itll just get more and more painful

Osgoods f*cked my knee for a good year. Carried on playing until it was physically impossible for me to kick a ball.Got doctor to refer me to a private clinic. They give me ultrasound for a few months and gradually built the strength up and ive never had problems again.

Guest faze .
Osgood-Schlatter??
Was gonna say thisI had this when im younger and had to leave Tranmere youth team because of it however im sure its pretty rare for it to carry on into adulthoodGo see your doctor/physio and theyll just tell you to rest and probably give you some excercises..otherwise itll just get more and more painful
had this in high school, glad i played on with it tho coz it doesnt effect me now, just got the lump....the pain when u got the slightest of knocks <<<<< ___________