Vip2's relationships aka FAO FACE OFF/MARLO STANS

Kim

But if u think she's so attrocius, y wld u try it? Just 4 someone where 2 stay when u reach Brum u say? But then u act like ur a gyallis, wldnt u hv the pick of the bunch? Shldnt uv hv better morals? Makes no sense. Or is it just that 'p*ssy is p*ssy' speach?
missbee?
brisco you locked this topic while beggin for a response all hungry for me and people like goddaz to respond like venom waits for capredeum outside of wine bars
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:D:D shots
LOL

brisco you locked this topic while beggin for a response all hungry for me and people like goddaz to respond like venom waits for capredeum outside of wine bars
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:D :D shots
nah nah nah NAH NAH.. DONT GET FRESH NOW COS ME AND STREETS GAVE YOU MOTIVATIONAL TALK TO COME BACK FROM THE ABYSS YOU WERE HIDING YOU GOOGLE EYED COOKIE MONSTER LOOKING c*nt.DONT MENTION ME NOW COS U GOT A BIT OF CONFIDENCE. THATS THE DOG EAT DOG WORLD WE LIVE IN. U WERE DOWN AND OUT, A BROKEN MAN..AND I HELPED YOU UP NOW UR CHATTING sh*t ABOUT ME WATING OUTSIDE WINE BARS FOR NEX MAN.YOU FOLLOWED MY STRATEGY TO A T NOW COMING LIKE U WERE DOING SOME ROPE A DOPE TACTICS.NYIGUHH U WERE DOWN AND OUT. GETTING BRAVE

simplez
0.jpghe didn't say... what i think he did .. did he?
Victor Ikpeba and all sortsThe 90's Naija team>>>>>Too muchSunday,West,Ikpeba,Okocha,Kanu
LOLthis is emotionaltbh i didnt know smaddy looked like taribo west
LOL
man said world cup 98 edition taribo west98852ee8-87b4-41bc-98d0-418fd50c564e.jpg
:D:D f*ckedused to be sick
ROTLMFAOOOOOOOOO SICK GUYS

But if u think she's so attrocius, y wld u try it? Just 4 someone where 2 stay when u reach Brum u say? But then u act like ur a gyallis, wldnt u hv the pick of the bunch? Shldnt uv hv better morals? Makes no sense. Or is it just that 'p*ssy is p*ssy' speach?
this is not the time any woman apart from chloe needs to defend their fellow sistren. just giving some good advice.