Life coaching

Grafter

this is the new 'IT' job for people who failed in their previous careers. In my business side of things when i go to some events these are the cunts that just flood the venue, all looking hungry and trying to motivate you into slapping them not listening to what they say.onetime i see one woman with a big name tag reading:ACTRESSPOETWRITERSINGERLIFE COACH.i wanted to stick FAILURE to her back but cdnt find nothing that stuck

this is the new 'IT' job for people who failed in their previous careers. In my business side of things when i go to some events these are the cunts that just flood the venue, all looking hungry and trying to motivate you into slapping them not listening to what they say.onetime i see one woman with a big name tag reading:ACTRESSPOETWRITERSINGERLIFE COACH.i wanted to stick FAILURE to her back but cdnt find nothing that stuck
lolsaw on one piers morgan interview with lady hervey or whatever her name isshe is living in LA now nd has a life coachsome former gang member/hes done big stint insidethe plainface piers morgan dropped when lady hervey said she paid him $500 an hourwas alot

they make money in america not here. british people aint into all that look at the nex person sitting by you and shout that we're gonna make it. only a few bignames from the US still make money here.do you really need to pay someone to check up on you daily or weekly to tell you that you're amazing?