Jews chattin shit about Obama

Grafter

And to add on Nobody knows Abrahams race or the race of the 12 sons of jacobSo making up assumptions to their colour is ridiculous when you have zero proofA modern day hebrew cannot be attributed to be the same complexion or race as his great times 20 grandfather. It's just like saying if you sent Femi ogun a black nigerian native to sweden to marry blondes then all his children would look exactly like him
there is not 100% proof like i said cos none of us where there. but the bible (best translation from the original texts) can be used, as well as what was prophecied unto the children of israel. what the people around them at that time described them as, and other examples to show who the original people most likely looked like, tracing events in history, and going back in geneaology to describe what A looked like when describing D, the modern day hebrews lay claim to being the orignial hebrews, or jews that did not exist in that time.abraham left egypt and headed SOUTH which points into africa as some sort of pilgrimage to where his original heritage is from. .and note that africa then included the land mass of saudia arabia now.
So your logic is that because Abraham moved from UR in Iraq to Africa then he must have been african looking. You can say Alexander the great or the prolemy's were african if you used that logic because they were all ove rafrica. Just because someone happened to travel in a place that doesn't make them change their featuresAnd actually africa was never called africa back then , so implying that africa included the land mass in arabia is ridiculous unless you show proof otherwise. Africa was named africa in roman times after a roman general before that it was alkebulan
no i am saying that abrahams ancestors came from africa and in repopulating the world, they went into asia minor, which includes the chaldeas area which at the time of abrahams birth was a cushite empire. i know africa was never called africa back then it was called ethiopia for the most part, and ethiopia included the arabian peninsula, it was also called cush, and cush was noah's son. so was mitrzayim ( Egypt), and ham and canaan.. and so on and so forth.. they may have been arab/african esqu in features. but like i said... certainly NOT like the current people who claim to be its not my logic its biblical geneology. the early historians, jerusalem conquerors, and the church knew what these people looked like, thats why the early depictions in statues and books of Hebrews had african(non european) features from moses, to paul, job, king david . maybe you dont get that im saying that the historical evidence is that many of the main bible characters in the old testatment were african ....understand that then you can begin to place people where they belong and what they could most likely have looked like.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palestine is the real illegal state., it was created via bloodshed and it's sole purpose was to destroy the jewish kingdom countyr of judea. The only difference with what happened in 1948 is that the stealers and occupiers were given the same treatment they gave the original inhabitants of the land. Next time pick better enemies before you cry foul in a war
Any stupid talk really.Was bait people all lived together for thousands of years.Since Islam became the dominant religion in that region, they let all kinds of religions live there.Israel = Illegal
Tell me were those muslims invited to live there or did they impose themselves on the original inhabitants and called the DHIMMI's (sub human). Muslims built in haterd for jews led themselves to claim land that was never theres. palestine was created in the year 135 AD by emperor hadrian to kill and destroy all jews so if Israel is illegal.The only reasons why you muslims are crying like bitches is because the people you have been shafting for close to 1600 years just turned the tables on you. You claim to be living together when you imposed yourself on land and discriminated and oppressed it's people.
LOL @ this Zionist mofo.Rude boy, Islam spreed around that area, it is obvious if you look at a map and count the countries where the majority is muslim, you will note it is around that region in the WORLD.They lived together, I don't buy this bullshit about constant persecution. Israel is a super racist illegal state. Stupid amount of immigration to that area (which is illegal btw) and the straight up way they were incharge of that region.TBH, f*ck Israel, super hypocrites.I don't get how most look like North Europeans yet the originals were of black colour or brown like the arabs.SMHDisclaimer: I'm not muslim so you can't play that game with me son.
*sighs*Let me guess you are going to tell me you that originals were black because you saw it on youtube :lol: Get if from me jewishness is not linked to any colour or race. I am a practicing black african messianice IE hebrew christianity and idiots like you that hebrews are one race need to really sit yourself down and read hebrew history. The bible alone identifies over 10 race groups within hebrews so really :lol: If King david was a red head and similar to an edomite, simeon a black man, moses a brown man ask yourself this how stupid are you to assume it's a raceDumb idiotPalestinians are UBER racist those palestinians were friends with NAZI's do the flipping math . Those palestinians never cared about anyone but themselves.Am sure you don't know any middle eastern history because you would know of the muslim massacres of jews in their own land. Has your dumb ass ever ee herad of the FEZ slaughters,Joseph HaNagid murders, Idris I murders. Muslims have been on a 1600 year killing spree of jews . Just because you choose to have amnesia and forget the massacres and pretend zionism which is only less than 200 years old is the reason for the state of israel :confused: Moving back into land that was yours is illegal since when :lol: . Imagine you left your house and found a burglar saying this is now my house and if you move back in thats illegal. When you kill and massacre people and assume just because you have killed then the land is yours don't cry like babies when the same is served on you.
Allow you man, like say Jews have never been bombers etc etc.Go on ANY ARABIAN PLANE AND THEY WILL SHOW LOVE LIKE THEY SHOW LOVE TO THEIR OWN.GO ON AN ISRAELI PLANE, THEY WILL DISLIKE YOU, THIS IS NEAR ENOUGH FACT!!!! ASK ANY BLACK PERSON THAT HAS FLOWN WITH THEM!!!LOL @ you thinking africa isn't of all mixtures, from burbers to full dark skinned black people, you lost mate.TBH, Carpe Deum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zionist nyelemandemLike I have said, Jews have never always been a pushover people like they claim they have been, there have been guys who have tried to repel the Romans etc etc.TBH, all it, man ain't even bias, I see you are but I see what is going on and what happened tbh.ON THE RACIST NOTE, Africans of all races worked for both side of world war two, simiple commom knowledge really.SNM

not really cos the way jews go on its like some secret tinghow many jews are converted jews, they make it a very difficult processand converts are never treated the same christians are alwaaays goin out tryin to convert people, its the nature of the religion, spreading the word of Godwhat do jews do?, what do jews stand for? what are they recognised for? the religion is just a facade to fool the world
Sorry but Christianity and Islam are branches that stemmed for Judaism.Judaism is the original religion that led to foundation of both Islam and Christianity. The Jewish Torah is the Old Testament in the Bible, Islam in the Qu'ran acknowledges Christianity and itself as religions stemming from Judaism.Hence you have made an incredibly erroneous statement.To call Judaism a facade is calling Christianity and Islam a facade.You cannot condemn a religious group on the basis of what you perceive the actions of some Jews to be.

not really cos the way jews go on its like some secret tinghow many jews are converted jews, they make it a very difficult processand converts are never treated the same christians are alwaaays goin out tryin to convert people, its the nature of the religion, spreading the word of Godwhat do jews do?, what do jews stand for? what are they recognised for? the religion is just a facade to fool the world
Sorry but Christianity and Islam are branches that stemmed for Judaism.Judaism is the original religion that led to foundation of both Islam and Christianity. The Jewish Torah is the Old Testament in the Bible, Islam in the Qu'ran acknowledges Christianity and itself as religions stemming from Judaism.Hence you have made an incredibly erroneous statement.To call Judaism a facade is calling Christianity and Islam a facade.You cannot condemn a religious group on the basis of what you perceive the actions of some Jews to be.
im not calling the religion a facadeim saying that the people that claim to be jews in this day and age use the religion as a facade, a maski dont discredit the legitamacy of the religion at all

im not calling the religion a facadeim saying that the people that claim to be jews in this day and age use the religion as a facade, a maski dont discredit the legitamacy of the religion at all
Fair dues. I can cosign to a degree.

Fair dues. I can cosign to a degree.
I agree with Brem. Plus, all relgions have people use them as a mask or to do bad things.

They were all drunk and chatting sh*t, the only one that really pissed me off was the guy in the hat crying about his nan and whether Obama cares for Jews. Why does he HAVE to care for jews?
init. pisses me off how jewish people judge others by how well they accomodate for the jews like say the world owes them a favour

the jews have been kicked out of almost every european country (more than once in some cases) throughout history.Its like if youre barred from one bar in town, then it could simply be the the bouncers being cunts. But if youve been barred from every single one, then its probably because of you.Edit: deleted the unneccesarily large quote.

But in the middle east, they have lived with muslims and christians, makes no sense to say they have constantly been merked, when it is not true that it is all the time.I wanted to f*ck this jewish ting once, she was on it but we both flopped to link.If she wasn't a hoe, would have wifed tbh.

the jews have been kicked out of almost every european country (more than once in some cases) throughout history.Its like if youre barred from one bar in town, then it could simply be the the bouncers being cunts. But if youve been barred from every single one, then its probably because of you.
Dunno why you didn't just put that quote in quotation marks rather than trying to put it into your own wordsslashAccording to your logic black people brought slavery and colonialism on themselvesOnly simple-minded people think that quote is actually clever

the jews have been kicked out of almost every european country (more than once in some cases) throughout history.Its like if youre barred from one bar in town, then it could simply be the the bouncers being cunts. But if youve been barred from every single one, then its probably because of you.
Dunno why you didn't just put that quote in quotation marks rather than trying to put it into your own wordsslashAccording to your logic black people brought slavery and colonialism on themselvesOnly simple-minded people think that quote is actually clever
Only a dumbass would not realise that black people kick started the slave trade/had something to do with it.Then again, I would expect that from a guy who hypes and says that lightning can bring down a large aircraft, you dumb f*ck :!:

its an expression so why would i put it in quotation marks? When do people ever put expressions in quotation marks for that matter? Stop trying to act clever; it doesn't suit you.if you think colonialism is the same thing then youre an idiot and im not going to bother discussing it with you. lol mans tryna say conquering land is the same thing as persecution. Swear im not gunna discuss politics on here anymore; bare simple minded people.

its an expression so why would i put it in quotation marks? When do people ever put expressions in quotation marks for that matter? Stop trying to act clever; it doesn't suit you.if you think colonialism is the same thing then youre an idiot and im not going to bother discussing it with you. lol mans tryna say conquering land is the same thing as persecution. Swear im not gunna discuss politics on here anymore; bare simple minded people.
You're an idiotMaking the victim the problem = classic racist/retard mentality

The Israeli and Palestine issue is so sensitive it gets people going at each other like savagesLet them both have a state and let it be doneThe elites love all this fighting as its serves there purpose that they dont want people to unite

The Israeli and Palestine issue is so sensitive it gets people going at each other like savagesLet them both have a state and let it be doneThe elites powers that be love all this fighting as its serves there purpose that they dont want people to unite
the only decent thing youve ever..said. ever+they can't/wont ever both have a state that and be in peace cos its not their land.

Guest Esquilax
lol at u not creating ur own humourous pics for topics tbhthat should be ur thing
you know what?you're righti should do that more often/why are you putting words in italics, thats my thing