1 sweetboy and his 2 friends guilty of Kinsella murder

streets.

Guilty: Three who stabbed EastEnders star's brother to death for showing 'disrespect'Three youths were found guilty today of murdering Ben Kinsella, the 16-year-old brother of former EastEnders actress Brooke Kinsella.Juress Kika, 19, Jade Braithwaite, 18, and Michael Alleyne, 20, were convicted by a jury at the Old Bailey.Ben and his friends had been to a bar to celebrate the end of their GCSE exams when a row broke out in Islington, north London, on June 29, last year.Although the confrontation had nothing to do with him, he was chased along the street with other youngsters - and stabbed to death when he stopped runningJade Braithwaite, article-1192286-054DDA5D000005DC-619_148x319.jpgKikka Juressarticle-1192286-054DDBA6000005DC-741_148x319.jpgMichael Alleyne article-1192286-054DDA49000005DC-572_148x319.jpgBen was stabbed 11 times in five seconds by the three youths in revenge for the 'disrespect' shown to Braithwaite earlier.There were shouts of 'Yes' from members of the Kinsella family when the verdicts were announced.Some people in the public gallery applauded.Ben's mother Deborah started sobbing after the first guilty verdict was delivered.After the verdicts, it emerged Kika had been on the run from police for 10 days following a robbery in which a man was knifed on June 19.Three other youths were arrested but despite extensive searches and inquiries, Kika was not found until he was arrested for Ben's murder at a flat in Chadwell Heath, east London, on June 30.The 21-year-old victim, who appeared to have been involved in a row about drugs, refused to press charges.Alleyne was being supervised by the local probation team as part of an 18-month detention and training order for drug dealing.He had been released three months earlier after serving half the sentence in a detention centre.Brooke Kinsella appeared tense and sat with her fingers crossed as the jury of four women and seven men came into the courtroom.article-1192286-01FDF65900000578-25_224x423.jpgarticle-1192286-01FF7CA000000578-678_224x423.jpgCovered in blood, Ben Kinsella is seen staggering out from behind a van after he is stabbed. Moments later he collapsesarticle-1192286-054DEB11000005DC-411_468x357.jpghttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...disrespect.html

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_45903112_montage_kinsella226_146x110.jpgJuressKika_1421703c.jpgMichaelAlleyne_1421696c.jpgJadeBraithwaite_1421699c.jpgA man and two teenagers have been found guilty of murdering 16-year-old Ben Kinsella who was repeatedly stabbed outside a north London bar.Ben, the brother of EastEnders actress Brooke Kinsella, was with friends when he was stabbed 11 times near the Islington bar on 29 June last year. Michael Alleyne, 20, Juress Kika, 19 and Jade Braithwaite, 18, all from London, had denied murder. Ben was attacked after a row broke out in the bar, the Old Bailey was told. The court had been told Ben was out with his friends to celebrate the end of their GCSE exams. Although the confrontation in the bar had nothing to do with him, he was chased along the street with other youngsters - and was attacked and stabbed to death when he stopped running. Ben Kinsella was stabbed in Islington in June 2008 Ben was stabbed 11 times in five seconds by the three youths in revenge for a claim that Braithwaite had earlier been "disrespected" the court heard. The defendants had admitted punching Ben but each denied he was the knifeman. After the verdicts Mrs Kinsella read a victim impact statement to the court, which said: "We as his family have been left devastated and in total despair. Our whole world has been totally turned upside down." She added: "We had brought Ben up to always walk away from trouble. This sadly cost him his life." After the verdicts, it emerged Kika had been on the run from police following a robbery in which a man was knifed nine days before Ben's death. Three other youths were arrested but despite extensive searches and inquiries, Kika was not found until he was arrested for Ben's murder at a flat in Chadwell Heath, east London, on 30 June. Alleyne was being supervised by the local probation team as part of an 18-month detention and training order for drug dealing. He had been released three months earlier after serving half the sentence in a detention centre. About 400 people joined the family to march against knife crime following Ben's death. Alleyne, Kika and Braithwaite will be sentenced on Friday.

A secret tape recording of the three young men found guilty today of Ben Kinsella's murder concocting false alibis became a crucial piece of evidence for the prosecution.Although all three were well-known to police, and both Michael Alleyne and Jade Braithwaite's names had been mentioned within hours of the attack, it was only when they were recorded discussing the killing in the back of a police car with their co-defendant, Juress Kika, that their guilt became clear.Up to that point and during the trial, each blamed the other for the fatal stabbing. The recording showed they were in on it together.They were taped "fixing up a story", Nicholas Hilliard QC told the Old Bailey in London. In extracts played to the jury, the three men discussed alibis, potential witnesses, CCTV evidence and getting rid of their mobile phones.Alleyne, known as Tigger or T, seemed to describe how he took part in the knife attack before reassuring his friends that evidence had been disposed of. Braithwaite, who was involved in a dispute with one of Ben's friends shortly before the murder, asked his co-defendants to say he was not with them that night.Alleyne was later to insist that he was at his "yard" asleep at the time, even though his father told police he had gone out.Hilliard told the jury: "Braithwaite is saying, I wasn't with T, I was somewhere else, T will say he was at his yard and his dad has got it wrong."That's what this is all about, this is fixing up a story to get away with murder. There is no falling out or blaming each other, nothing like that. They are getting their story straight."Alleyne, a heavy cannabis smoker, fell out with his father after he spoke to police.Michael Alleyne Snr at first admitted that his son came back at about 2.30am on the night of the murder.Under pressure, he later claimed that the teenager was at home all night.Alleyne sent a threatening letter to his cousin Kellie after she told police he and Kika confessed to the stabbing. Alleyne and Kika were arrested at Kellie's home in Chadwell Heath, Essex, two days after the murder.The letter read: "To Slag aka snitch, You are a let down to the family. You are not my cousin, believe that. How are you gonna give my letters to the Boyden [police] and be snitching on me? You are not real at all. When will I see you? Your mum's still on road, so be careful how you move."You don't know how I move on road. I'm a boss. People in North no who I am. f*ck that. When the sh*t hits the fan, you snitch. I don't need to tell you anything before you tell Boyden, you snitch. I don't know who the f*ck you are, you don't try to keep me out of jail. I'm a real nigga and you ask your dad about me, he's seen things."You all best hope I don't bust case because people will be in trouble and you will never snitch on anyone again, I promise you that. Say no more, I am ghost [disappeared]. I ain't got time to rite to snitches, family that's not real. I got your statements, everyone will see Kellie is a snitch. You see, snitches get touched. You see blood, Tottenham ride or die. All the family know you are a snitch so if I get found guilty it's down to you."

the whole situation is a waste of lifeswere them brehs kinda stupid fwd movements?kinda of people who wanted to show off in front of people go on bosey and all that?even in that letter the breh wrote to his cousin its all some bad man hypecertain man on road need to get their mind right

the whole situation is a waste of lifeswere them brehs kinda stupid fwd movements?kinda of people who wanted to show off in front of people go on bosey and all that?even in that letter the breh wrote to his cousin its all some bad man hypecertain man on road need to get their mind right
mickey was just trouble...kinda guy that always took the playfightin too far...or just be a d*ck when we was youtsmickey and juress were dem guys that shank people round ends jus to earn stripes or to look bad not even propa beef...juress stabbed one of my boys BACK IN DA DAY! jade was the kinda guy that was jus bless tho...didnt know him too tough we had bare mutuals and wen i saw him he was kool he was the biggest surprise but the details of the case is fukd wot them man did 2 da yout...fukd. especially when u hear how petty it was...

mickey was just trouble...kinda guy that always took the playfightin too far...or just be a d*ck when we was youtsmickey and juress were dem guys that shank people round ends jus to earn stripes or to look bad not even propa beef...juress stabbed one of my boys BACK IN DA DAY! jade was the kinda guy that was jus bless tho...didnt know him too tough we had bare mutuals and wen i saw him he was kool he was the biggest surprise but the details of the case is fukd wot them man did 2 da yout...fukd. especially when u hear how petty it was...
Shame that these kids were like that. Good that they are locked up. And see, it doesnt matter if you live with both your parents, can still be up to badness. What was it over?