1 sweetboy and his 2 friends guilty of Kinsella murder

streets.

Guys should get 60 years each
Guys should spend their whole pathetic lives in jail..its obvious these cunts feel no remorse for what they did, they will never change.waste of air and life. I hate this countries justice system, most murderers get like 13 years....that is not enough.In the u.s you get 13 years for stealing.
U.S "Justice System" is a joke.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh after 14 yrs in prison ur life is f*ckedspecially goin in at them ages there, ur missing absolutley everythingthey are gna come out and missed over a decade, sh*t will change, they will have no jobs, no money, no qualifications, no friends, no family and no where to live

tbh after 14 yrs in prison ur life is f*ckedspecially goin in at them ages there, ur missing absolutley everythingthey are gna come out and missed over a decade, sh*t will change, they will have no jobs, no money, no qualifications, no friends, no family and no where to live
that defeats the point of prison then. they're meant to leave when they're no longer a danger and be able to inegrate into society.

that defeats the point of prison then. they're meant to leave when they're no longer a danger and be able to inegrate into society.
thats why the prison system is poohow do u determine when someone is no longer a danger

thats why the prison system is poohow do u determine when someone is no longer a danger
yeah ur right, as it prison system doesn't work, but i think everyone is well aware of that.

yeah ur right, as it prison system doesn't work, but i think everyone is well aware of that.
dno what ur point was tbh bmcx

I dont think that these three (and many others for that matter) will ever not be a danger to society. If you are able to inflict such brutality on an unarmed and defenseless person then show no regret. That person is not gonna just after 14 years leave all that viciousness behind. I believe prisons really need to tighten up its programs cause its obviously not worken.

dno what ur point was tbh bmcx
i thought u was saying 14 years is a fitting punishment due to how f*cked ur life is when u come out rather than using the state people are left in when they leave as a criticism. i don't really know wot i'm on about. i've had too much coffee and i feel....weird.

Guest Esquilax
this is y i stay cleer of these sorts of topics. bare gass headsesquillax/sozes etcang tite liz dropping that mind sex as usual u dun no*leaves*
:/ ive been making perfect sense.

stupid coon killers, i hope they get raped in prison :) again .. and again.. and again.. then when they come out they would have to get the boiling water treatment.. to the face... with all the wa gwans this an rudeb boy that f*ck off m8 u can f*ck right off..m8.. f*ck the police.. f*ck the law.

Guest Esquilax
stupid coon killers, i hope they get raped in prison :) again .. and again.. and again.. then when they come out they would have to get the boiling water treatment.. to the face... with all the wa gwans this an rudeb boy that f*ck off m8 u can f*ck right off..m8.. f*ck the police.. f*ck the law.
Well then.facepalmr.jpg

Guest Lemons
Comes like a youtube comment.

Race should not come into about coon killers :/scum is scum no matter the race, you have shitbags in every racesome of the generalisation im seeing is actually pathetic like every black person is some thugged out criminalits a minority. like a minority of white people are peados dont mean every white person is a peado. a minority Muslims hold extreme viewsdon't mean all muslims are terrorist. The majority of black people follow the law and try and get on with lifesame as Reece Jones killers, Jamie bulgers killers, Stephen Lawrence killers and Toni ann and many more these killers are scum to be honest and mentioning race is not warranted imo

Race should not come into about coon killers :/scum is scum no matter the race, you have shitbags in every racesome of the generalisation im seeing is actually pathetic like every black person is some thugged out criminalits a minority. like a minority of white people are peados dont mean every white person is a peado. a minority Muslims hold extreme viewsdon't mean all muslims are terrorist. The majority of black people follow the law and try and get on with lifesame as Reece Jones killers, Jamie bulgers killers, Stephen Lawrence killers and Toni ann and many more these killers are scum to be honest and mentioning race is not warranted imo
agreed...race should not come into.These pricks actions would be just as vicious if they were white/asian whatever.scum is scum.

LOL emosh

read this book, yh i said a BOOK man shetIts called race to incarcerateThen come back and tell me physical labour and emotional bondage dont existThenBroaden ur mind to a global level and not these nation-Statist shackles to which u are constrainedPeople of colour are not minoritiesPeople that lack colour pigmentation melanin whatever u wanna call It are the minority, so bearing THEIR history in mind, u might understand why its vital for them to institutionalise 2 out of 4 people of colour
Your turning me on. I had you wrong.Had you down as a dumb ghetto bitch,But now i wanna give you my shlooong

read this book, yh i said a BOOK man shetIts called race to incarcerateThen come back and tell me physical labour and emotional bondage dont existThenBroaden ur mind to a global level and not these nation-Statist shackles to which u are constrainedPeople of colour are not minoritiesPeople that lack colour pigmentation melanin whatever u wanna call It are the minority, so bearing THEIR history in mind, u might understand why its vital for them to institutionalise 2 out of 4 people of colour
Your turning me on. I had you wrong.Had you down as a dumb ghetto bitch,But now i wanna give you my shlooong
:lol: