FAO: Those who get paid on a defined date each month

Mr. Air Max 90

U ask on here instead of @ ur job? I wld die if I went back 2 being paid monthly - its just wrong.
I prefer getting paid monthly, it makes it well easy to save. Get paid on the 26th and then on the 27th a direct debit comes out and puts it into my savings. The fact I never see the money every month makes it so I don't miss having it.On topic, it's usually Friday.

Every company is different.When my pay day falls on a weekend/bank holiday, I get paid the next working day.With other companies, they pay on the last working day before the weekend/bank holiday.Other companies pay on weekends. It really just depends, it will say in your cotnract.

Every company is different.When my pay day falls on a weekend/bank holiday, I get paid the next working day.With other companies, they pay on the last working day before the weekend/bank holiday.Other companies pay on weekends. It really just depends, it will say in your cotnract.
Basically.Payday today... Yaaaaay!

U ask on here instead of @ ur job? I wld die if I went back 2 being paid monthly - its just wrong.
I prefer getting paid monthly, it makes it well easy to save. Get paid on the 26th and then on the 27th a direct debit comes out and puts it into my savings. The fact I never see the money every month makes it so I don't miss having it.On topic, it's usually Friday.
Not for me as I wld spend most of it in the 1st 2 wks & be broke for the 2nd 2.