J. Cole Topic

Wale

no bangers but typical cole easily listening 

will defo grow on me i can sense it

Half of this album would get deleted if I weren't a fan of Cole.

ESGN ain't from this year though...

Plus Pinata is unskippable.

i was saying it aint even top 3 gibbs projects yet people wana say its album of the year. All the beats were too mellow for me. Some rebore Spitta swags. Prefer gibbs on tracks like eastside moonwalker,seen a man die etc

2014 Forest Hills>My Krazy Life>Cadillatica>Pinata

Half of this album would get deleted if I weren't a fan of Cole.

ESGN ain't from this year though...

Plus Pinata is unskippable.

i was saying it aint even top 3 gibbs projects yet people wana say its album of the year. All the beats were too mellow for me. Some rebore Spitta swags. Prefer gibbs on tracks like eastside moonwalker,seen a man die etc

2014 Forest Hills>My Krazy Life>Cadillatica>Pinata

2014FH AOTY?

I dunno man maybe I had high hopes but Cole / Krits albums didn't impress me

I rate both cole and krits projects. Cole was more creative but krit had the better concept. They have both grown from their first attempts of a album. If KRITS was a few songs shorter it would be ace. Track 1-3 explains the concept of planet cadillatica. 4-12 just bangers after bangers. 2 meh tracks i would cut out the album. Lost generation(super dope collabo), mt olympus the first version. Lac lac. That would be a 4.5 album imo. Krit dropped some dope shit. Cole AOTY for me tho. That shit is Friday Night Lights/the warm up on steriods.

Apparently ^^^ is dope

I rate both cole and krits projects. Cole was more creative but krit had the better concept. They have both grown from their first attempts of a album. If KRITS was a few songs shorter it would be ace. Track 1-3 explains the concept of planet cadillatica. 4-12 just bangers after bangers. 2 meh tracks i would cut out the album. Lost generation(super dope collabo), mt olympus the first version. Lac lac. That would be a 4.5 album imo. Krit dropped some dope sh*t. Cole AOTY for me tho. That sh*t is Friday Night Lights/the warm up on steriods.

Apparently ^^^ is dope

Yeah album's great but I always put too much on my top 5.

Mt Olympus mk I = SOTY