Police punch suspect during arrest in Notts

Grafter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher
how is it justifiedthey are supposed to trained officersthat many of them, and they cant disarm him of his blade if that even what it was and hand cuff himall of that was unnecessary
Nah if he has a blade in his hands the police are under no obligation to risk their own safety by trying to prize it from him with their own fingers, he drops the blade, or he gets made to drop itPunches to dead his shoulder so they can disarm him easier ftwDunno why everyone wants to side with the criminalI've seen/been on the end of cases of misuse of power/brutality it aint something to joke aboutBut since they were tasering him when he was on the floor posing relatively little threat, with a large crowed nearby, I assume he did have something dangerous in his hand, maybe it was the Allspark, or Puns rhymebook, we'll never know.Though, I do doubt it was a blade since he had his fist clenched shut and to do that he would have had to have had a razor.Just looks like he was resistingIn which case, sewage

Guest Esquilax

R-E-S-I-S-T-I-N-G A-R-R-E-S-Tif he's not letting them cuff him, even AFTER a taser shot, then what are they meant to do?let him go and be like "you put up a good fight there, i respect that."in these situations you make life easier for ureself and put ure hands out straight

R-E-S-I-S-T-I-N-G A-R-R-E-S-Tif he's not letting them cuff him, even AFTER a taser shot, then what are they meant to do?let him go and be like "you put up a good fight there, i respect that."
If 4 grown men can't handle one fat bastard who seems to be drunk, then boyyy... recruitment time is requiredand pepper spray before the taser

Guest Esquilax
lol he was resisting arrest, that's standardyou man never played GTA?/all them people could easily have up 4 feds
:/ lol @ comparing life to GTA/Seen this kind of stuff happen down west loads of times tbh, not suprised
*moves hand over top of head whilst saying 'whoosh'*

A Nottinghamshire Police statement read: "Officers were called for assistance by door staff to help deal with an aggressive customer. Police attended and an officer was assaulted, requiring hospital treatment. "While no complaint has been made against any of the officers involved in the incident and no one has been suspended, the footage has been voluntarily referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC). "Police are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident or events leading up to the arrest, or anyone who has footage of events leading up to and during the incident. "A 40-year-old man been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and has been released on police bail." Assistant Chief Constable Peter Davies, said: "We understand that some members of the public may be concerned about this. The public’s trust and confidence is very important for us, which is why we have referred this matter for an objective investigation to the IPCC. "We are proactively looking at other CCTV in the area to ensure we have a clear picture of events leading up to the arrest and I would ask anyone in possession of such evidence, including the person who took the footage that has been published, to come forward as witnesses." In this Section
http://lbc.co.uk/exclusive-video-police-punch-suspect-8495

Guest Esquilax
on the floor does not necessarily = drunk
i said ' who seems ' btw, regardless this is still 4 against 1,
i know, but people seem to be under the assumption that whenever a "suspect" is on the floor, they must've lost their balance due to intoxicationpeople trip and fall on the escalator on the way to work after their morning coffee, its nothing

Guest Esquilax

well yeahbut after drapse from four bullies has occured, then you think to ureself"this aint ending well for me either way, im just gonna settle down"but no, mr resisting arrest over thar HAD to strugglepaid the price tbh

Guest Cipher
well yeahbut after drapse from four bullies has occured, then you think to ureself"this aint ending well for me either way, im just gonna settle down"but no, mr resisting arrest over thar HAD to strugglepaid the price tbh
If you feel you should'nt be arrested & from when men are headlocking you to the floor, you aint gonna seckleThe officer who appanrently got 'assaulted' probably made it happen through his own actions (Everytime I've seen someone badly f*cked up by police, they claim one of their own was assaulted to cover it)Probly tried to drapse man and got had up I'm all for thatLol @ Tasering him. Torture.Swear down. Know how much that hurts? I would f*ck*ng shark mans face off.