Recently achieved goals

Lieutenant

Bout 2 months ago decided that i wanted to get that cut in between my pecs. Asked around for techniques and have been banging them ever since and i've pretty much done it.Need to drop about 3kg as well to get back playing football, done this quite easily in about 3 weeks.Next im looking to get more definition in my triceps.Drop yours..

build up my chest, and start work on my abs, im pretty skinny so they dont look too bad as it is, but i find it an absolute chore working them out.also my diet has been slipping cus ive been working split shifts at work and its taking up too much time.

dont want to hijack your thread but the question i need answered is not worthy enough to start a new topic.....Can you do preacher curls on a normal flat weight bench sufficiently?
Do you mean doing curls with your arm/elbow resting on your thigh ?
i meant leaning over a flat standard wieght bench.but if not i will try resting my elbow on my thigh if that worksthis is all for home workout btw

Went up to Birmingham and have changed the way people see me. I was "lanky". Now I'm "hench". First thing everybody says to me is "You been going to the gym?"That's an achieved goal imo.
yea sameone guy at work asked if i was taking any form of steroids cause the last time he saw me i was not this big (works in a different building)friends have been commenting alot also...

Lol at the roids thing, I'm getting that too. I get to training and bare guys are like "Woooo Eks be on that juice!"Some brudda asked to have some of my protein shake (dunno wtf that was about but I said no) and my bredrin told him "Nah you don't want none of that. Ain't no ooooordinary shake!"Nigga, this N Large!