Paper Pablo - Bloodline Baby

n/a

Who That >>>_____THAT tune is f*ckedMissionary...pauseThe only time I hug whoresWe just load them up, reload them upGreet my neezy with the blessy, bye bye, hold it up.We keep it moving like traffic lights, keep it moving.And I ain't happy, trigger happy, keep on shooting.Navigation on the dash, tom tom cruisingGot a top gun, like the movie Tom Cruise inSHEEEEZ

Who That >>>_____THAT tune is f*ckedMissionary...pauseThe only time I hug whoresWe just load them up, reload them upGreet my neezy with the blessy, bye bye, hold it up.We keep it moving like traffic lights, keep it moving.And I ain't happy, trigger happy, keep on shooting.Navigation on the dash, tom tom cruisingGot a top gun, like the movie Tom Cruise inSHEEEEZ
Best bars he ever spat

PABS IS ALRIGHT JUS DOESN'T GO WITH THE BEAT.
^^the fact that he dont go with the beat makes it funny tbh makes me even like the tune more
it's not that "he just doesn't go with the beat"the guy CANNOT rapno rhythm, no deliverygive uphe is not a natural musician. obvious from day imo.

PABS IS ALRIGHT JUS DOESN'T GO WITH THE BEAT.
^^the fact that he dont go with the beat makes it funny tbh makes me even like the tune more
it's not that "he just doesn't go with the beat"the guy CANNOT rapno rhythm, no deliverygive uphe is not a natural musician. obvious from day imo.
its true it is ber forced.... tunes still sick though and i still rate him because he is so sh*t that its amusing