The situation in nigeria is very complex

carpedeum

Guest Tulse Hill
p.s. brisco ...shut up
do not a have a bar, brisco this is ur time to get the pumpy out and end man secure ur reputaton as the leader of the pac we losin faith out hur g

MLK?hmm, off the top of my head i cant think of anyone who should play that role.larry fishburn could pass for a younger MLK but maybe too tall. cuba gooding? outside candidate. i give up. *googles*
Was talk of Cuba doing it, obviously talk of Denzel but he has done Malcolm. Idris Elba also been touted but he is quite tall aswell (I think).Some have said they should just get someone unknown. Spielberg to direct. *Once again no topic jack*

Yeah, just seen that article. Hopefully they settle their problems. Suggestions on who would play him... http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/05/mlk-casting-who.html
Jeffrey Wright feels like a good fitOutside betsenatordavis.jpg
Shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Lol, actually i could imagine it, he would play both sides of MLK sick.
surelyClifton Powellcliftonpowell.jpgakaI HOPE U FIND YA WAY DOWN WASHINGTON AVENUE MAHf*ckAH!cliftonpowell2.jpg