Westwood Uk Funky Sessions

Gods Son

instead of being a c*nt why not shead sum light and educate manseem to see ur self as sum sort of funky house savior so shed sum light
well i dunno wot gave u that impression tbh. i'll admit they have their similarities but c'mon u cannot possibly think this:sounds like anything like the funky beats u been posting.I will apologise for coming across as a c*nt tho coz it weren't needed.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of being a c*nt why not shead sum light and educate manseem to see ur self as sum sort of funky house savior so shed sum light
well i dunno wot gave u that impression tbh. i'll admit they have their similarities but c'mon u cannot possibly think this:sounds like anything like the funky beats u been posting.I will apologise for coming across as a c*nt tho coz it weren't needed.
Chase & Status don't make dubstep. Technically.

Chase & Status don't make dubstep. Technically.
They clearly set out to make a dubstep track with their own little spin on it.

Numero, calm down. There's no need for me to read all of that because you misunderstood what I said.You said he shutup since HSKT got big. I said the first I heard from him about all this was him talking about them AFTER they made dough.
The joke is I completely understood what you said. The irony is you misunderstood my point and I dont think you recall the time. Brief explanation for the last time:He rated the originality of the tune but I dont recall him once stating it will be a big hit or the most successful UK Funky track to this day/first UK Funky top 20 - DIFFERENCE. The money he rated was the signing on fee typa ting prior to release therefore NOT chart success - DIFFERENCE. Since then Migraine Skank has come and is currently dunnin dances. He is now playing Tribal Skank - a record he wouldnt have played them months ago - on Westwood with a bunch of MCs who make the tunes he cussed.My point is: I dont think he thought this skank phase would be more than a flash in the pan nor the success it has seen. He has now jumped on it as far as I'm concerned by co-signing and SAYING NO MOREHad you read, you would have understood. Dont be afraid of text.

Numero, calm down. There's no need for me to read all of that because you misunderstood what I said.You said he shutup since HSKT got big. I said the first I heard from him about all this was him talking about them AFTER they made dough.
The joke is I completely understood what you said. The irony is you misunderstood my point and I dont think you recall the time. Brief explanation for the last time:He rated the originality of the tune but I dont recall him once stating it will be a big hit or the most successful UK Funky track to this day/first UK Funky top 20 - DIFFERENCE. The money he rated was the signing on fee typa ting prior to release therefore NOT chart success - DIFFERENCE. Since then Migraine Skank has come and is currently dunnin dances. He is now playing Tribal Skank - a record he wouldnt have played them months ago - on Westwood with a bunch of MCs who make the tunes he cussed.My point is: I dont think he thought this skank phase would be more than a flash in the pan nor the success it has seen. He has now jumped on it as far as I'm concerned by co-signing and SAYING NO MOREHad you read, you would have understood. Dont be afraid of text.
I read this time. Don't really wanna get into a long debate but I'm just saying that he said he doesn't like sh*t tunes. Tribal Skank is good. A well made tune with a good skank. HSKT is about the closest to it. The rest are all sh*t. Playing TS ain't the same as playing MS.

I read this time. Don't really wanna get into a long debate but I'm just saying that he said he doesn't like sh*t tunes. Tribal Skank is good. A well made tune with a good skank. HSKT is about the closest to it. The rest are all sh*t. Playing TS ain't the same as playing MS.
I made a mistake. I'm talking about Tribal Man Skank not Tribal Skank. 'PolojeezTMS is any skank tune IMO. Its not bad but it fits the "another one of those" to me. Deffo wont be top 3 skank tunes, even though its best of the rest which to be frank is a bad bunch. I reckon Mr Nasty would have classed that tune as them sh*t skank tunes