Make-up.

KayGee

Ok so as much as i have badmouthed eyelash extensions recently i have booked myself in to get some done on wednesday lolThese are single lash extensions and i have alot of friends who have used this woman before and apparently she is very good, no one i know of has had any problems whatsoever, so im crossing my fingers and giving it another try!!!
Goodluck, hope these work out x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since i've been in this thread.I've managed to get my mascara time down from 40 minutes to my original 5 to ten minutes. Tbh the only reason it took me 40 mins is because I had to have perfection/near to perfection and seperate each lash :D Lol I have a pic of my lashes after the separation if you girls want to see it.Also, was thinking about lash extensions but now I think i'm ok with my lashes I found a good mascara that I like so hopefully that idea goes out the window.Cream eyeliner>>>>Don't know what I was doing with my eyes before this!

I wanna see the pic.//My nails keep breaking. but they're not breaking at the tip like they normally do, they're breaking at the bed and I can't cut it off cos it's gonna (obviously) hurt. I've resorted to super-glueing a piece from a tea bag to the nail so that it doesn't split too far down the nail.

• 3 weeks later...
Lol lets see the pic.
I wanna see the pic.
let's see natalie. i'm crap with mascara
sqk3k0.jpgThe right eye is my objective the left got lost in translation tbh Also, I have short eyelashes so for working with what I got I give myself a thumbs up.Also, every since I left my regular threader I think i've butchered my eyebrows :D
  • Upvote 1

They look good, almost like false lashes. /Flapjacks i wouldn't risk it, ive used this and its good but is a deep colour and if you haven't used a proper lotion before it can be streaky until you get the hang of it.. plus the smell will still be lingering lol.

They look good, almost like false lashes. /Flapjacks i wouldn't risk it, ive used this and its good but is a deep colour and if you haven't used a proper lotion before it can be streaky until you get the hang of it.. plus the smell will still be lingering lol.
i will take your advice. don't wanna bodge it and turn up a streaky smelly mess lol, that'll definitely get me the job. i'll try it at the weekend instead.looks good natalie, very long and voluminous

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone please please recommend me some eye cream. Suddenly got dark circles appearing and I look a mess. Normally if I don't sleep much they get puffy, but never dark. It's most likely also the lack of water in the last week, but still, I don't use eye cream ever so it would be great to get some.