Make-up.

KayGee

Thanks, will try itfirst time today i ever had a full 'makeover' .. only ever apply eye make up but my friends friend who does professional beauty did everything for me, foundation, smokey eyes, lipstick etc ... was wierd but looked decentStill keeping natural though. Didnt like being so done up.

Some may, theres nothing wrong with that though either. No one has perfect skin and if we want to wear foundation to even out skin tones or cover blemishes then im all for it. Your want cream for your eyes lol?Get some refreshing and moisturising eye drops from chemists, boots etc. Your eyes probably just need more moisture.

Guest FIat Eric

lol thats what i was saying KAYGEE. water will help a lot for those spots etc if youre not already drinking it.moisture? how would i do this without applying eye drop. im kinda scared of eye dropsi think i should google what vitamins i need

More water and less exposure to pollution or irritants such as air con, central heating etc.Vitamins alone wont fix this sort of problem.Just get some eye drops and stop being a baby or you can use a warm flannel to stimulate the glands in your eyes.

• 1 month later...

KG tried that estee lauder eye cream you suggested, but I don't see any difference tbh.Been using a sample for about 3-4 weeks now but I've still got dark circles. It's not even that significant/much of an issue, but ive never needed to use anything to cover it up until now. Got any other suggestions? Cba to ask around you seem like you know your stuff.

Give it time our skin takes around 3 months to accept and allow new Skincare to work at it's full ability. If after that amount of time you see no difference then you know it's not for you. That goes for any Skincare, our skin has to get used to it. I still use that eye cream and have faint circles but a huge reduction and I no longer have puffiness and bags.Dermablend do great foundations and concealers, heavy duty and available in boots.More pricey but the bobbi brown corrector and concealer duo is great, the peachy colour corrector will cancel out blue undertones in the circles and the concealer will even out the discolouration around the eyes and brighten the area

3 months :/Will keep using it then.There's not even much puffiness tbh, I'm quite happy that I don't get deep bags, just a single crease if I'm tired. It's out of the blue become darker. I guess my constant irregular sleeping patterns owe to it, but still. Yeah, got no issue with the make-up, it's easily covered with a light concealer I have.Thanks. Will get back to you in 2 months if all fails.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...