Make-up.

KayGee

Whatever you do avoid Yellow.Tried again to make it work I just give up.Furthermore, aiming on getting my leopard print designs down to a T. Need f*ck*ng nail art brushes tho. f*ck Sallys and their you need a tradecard selves.

Do u have Captial hair and beauty where u r Natalie?All u have to do is go in and show ur college card and u will get a temp card there and then.
Nearest is in Dagenham LONG lol but gonna have to travel.Dont have a college card but have a letter, they better take it.

Ladies you are beautiful with out itno cheese
c/s
Do people know men who wear make up who ain't gay???I remember when I was 16 or so, one of my boys said he puts his mums on to hide his sports lol.
don't know why he would do this, there's nothing wrong with playing badminton imo

Do u have Captial hair and beauty where u r Natalie?All u have to do is go in and show ur college card and u will get a temp card there and then.
Nearest is in Dagenham LONG lol but gonna have to travel.Dont have a college card but have a letter, they better take it.
I dunno how far you're willing to travel, but in Greenwich (before you get to the O2), there's a wholsesaler that sell everything you can think of for nails (you don't need to buy wholesale).

Guest Lisa Turtle
Do people know men who wear make up who ain't gay???I remember when I was 16 or so, one of my boys said he puts his mums on to hide his sports lol.
don't know why he would do this, there's nothing wrong with playing badminton imo
LOEL

I too have the yellow Barry M nail varnish.DO NOT USE!!I swear it stained my nails for about 5 weeks no joke. It would not come off no matter how much remover I used, dishwasher tablets, exfoliator, nail brush everything.In the end had to let them grow out looked like I was a 50-a-day smoker for a while. Not a good look

lol @ badmintoni really need to purchase some new makeup, been using the same old products for years now because i'm scared to try anything new. will definitely look into some of the stuff mentioned, particularly the mac foundations as i don't wear it but need it lolfor under eye circles i recommend clinique "all about eyes".. have not found anything better as of yetand cornsilk powder is very very good. lancome juicy tubes for lipgloss, they taste lovely imo.i need a hair topic :D

just brought my first set of makeups lol the other day, got some mac foundation and eye shadow. i was a bit baffed with what to go with, powder or liquid. i ended up going with the liquid. was that the right choice?
If your face gets quite oily during the day then liquid foundation isnt the one i would go for, cos then ur face would shine like the sun....like mine does.But i think liquid gives the best coverage.I bought some sick blot powder from MAC the other day. The days of oily face is behind me.