Make-up.

KayGee

Guest Lisa Turtle

Yeah Smad.I wait for the face cream to soak in properly though.Give it at least 5 minutes./Dips Maybelline great lash mascara is one of the best ever, and its something like 4.99My favourite mascara ever is Dior Show. Sick.

Started to try and build my MAC collection today as i need to start going freelance.I can see this easily reaching £1500 for the basics :D----------Girl about town is amazing lipstick.Prep + Prime Protection SPF15 is much better than Prep + Prime skin.

Don't! Weren't welcome in the first place. :D Got a make up rant here...why do make up labels like Rimmel for example, say their nail varnishs dry in 60secs when it bloody doesn't????? Theres me all putting my nail varnish on, its looking sick and everything...waiting 60 secs or a 1min30 at max for it to dry..i touch it lightly and the colours still wet or going stickyish...ffs.

Nails INC I actually detest because despite how expensive it is it chips loads. However if you get the Everlasting Manicure in there, it really does last 3 weeks, although it costs 50 quid.
Yeah I know. Really annoying, but I don't tend to keep nail polish on for very long. Sucks at how expensive it is when it doesn't last long. £10.50 a bottle is a joke.But I prefer it's ease of application over Barry M. (Don't know, I just find the latter more sticky)

swaying slightly off topic and on to nails ladies, does anyone here wear acyrlics, i personally dont although i have had them before. Also can someone explain to me what gel tips are (if thats what they are called) and how they are better than an arcylic set.

swaying slightly off topic and on to nails ladies, does anyone here wear acyrlics, i personally dont although i have had them before. Also can someone explain to me what gel tips are (if thats what they are called) and how they are better than an arcylic set.
I havent worn acrylic in YONKS purely because it f*cks up your nails mayneee but then again i'm the kind of person who's fully nails oriented and cannot be dealing with peely and unstrengthed nails for however long until it reforms back. I would say go for it if you're not fussed about the nail condition afterwards. Quick fix and all that jazz and for the love of god dont let them use a drill to file your actual nail (the top bit). It makes me weep, it's not needed and to much pressure!Gels nails are more money than acrylic nails (well they should be, if not RUN!). Moreover, they break easier than acrylic nails purely because they are thinner. Other than that, it is less harsher to the nail ,lightweight and does give a more natural appearance. It can be painted but use a non acetone remover because it will f*ck it up otherwise. Also, to get these off do not soak em off file em off.In my opinion if I was to ever go fake I would go with Gel.

I havent worn acrylic in YONKS purely because it f*cks up your nails mayneee but then again i'm the kind of person who's fully nails oriented and cannot be dealing with peely and unstrengthed nails for however long until it reforms back. I would say go for it if you're not fussed about the nail condition afterwards. Quick fix and all that jazz and for the love of god dont let them use a drill to file your actual nail (the top bit). It makes me weep, it's not needed and to much pressure!Gels nails are more money than acrylic nails (well they should be, if not RUN!). Moreover, they break easier than acrylic nails purely because they are thinner. Other than that, it is less harsher to the nail ,lightweight and does give a more natural appearance. It can be painted but use a non acetone remover because it will f*ck it up otherwise. Also, to get these off do not soak em off file em off.In my opinion if I was to ever go fake I would go with Gel.
natalie ur knowledge is on point! thanks for that info :D