25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tito Filled With RegretPosted Jun 25th 2009 6:27PM by TMZ Stafftito jacksonWe just spoke with Tito Jackson, who was grief-stricken. Tito said he so regrets not having spoken with Michael Jackson "in a while.":(that must be the worst feeling in the world

i was in santa monica when he was having that trial.. we attempted to get there but cdnt. people left there cars and were running to the court house and his house.that re assured me that the media were just on a hype about his faltered fame.then in london at the WMA's i was re confirmed again. wow.. tonights gonna be a long night. im still numb.

According to reports from a New Zealand newspaper - and lots of action on Twitter - actor Jeff Goldblum died early this morning after a fatal fall. The alleged death occurred while on set in New Zealand when Goldblum fell over sixty feet off a nearby cliff. As of yet no other news source has picked up the story, so it’s probably false. That said, he is currently filming a movie titled, “Morning Glory“, but no word on where it’s filming.