25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

Man couldnt even make the first show you know. In all honesty we knew he wouldnt do all 50 but I never once thought man would die before the show. Ebay ticket buyers are pissed!I really wish he could have made one, just one to let the man show he still does this ting

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY THE f*ck AM I SEEING YURI 'I BEND SPOONS FOR A LIVING AND I HAVEN'T BEEN HEARD OF SINCE THE 90's AND I THOUGHT MAYBE I SHOULD SHINE OF ANOTHER MANS DEATH BY ACTING LIKE ME AND HIM WERE PALS WHEN WE HE ONLY ASKED ME TO PASS THE SUGAR ONCE AT PARKINSONS' GELLAR ON MY f*ck*ng TVActually pissed me off

Dont think this as really hit people yet.But f*ck releasing a single right now... Actually put your music on hold right now.If it aint MJ related its gettin air. This could go on for months as well. major shock in the industry and its gonna take the industry into a new phase.The re-releases.. SNM

Guest fortes fortuna adiuvat
Uri Geller and Michael Jackson were tightCan't help thinking if people are really big enough fans to be this distraught, then you should probably know as muchMike was best man at his weddingIt's not some random "SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND JA RULE" situation
What I'm saying.

Guest Cipher

'I hypnotized him.....and while he was in a deep deep trance, I asked him did you ever touch a child indecently, he automatically said no'^Uri Gellar

this is actually one f*ckED UP day.the way it kicks in after the initial shock.What caused this heart attack though?And where are his kids?
ppl who are speaking about him say he was under intense stress due to his concerts...so that cud of been a major factorno1 knows whee his kids are at the moment