25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah allow Uri, imagine your close bredrin suddenly dying, you would be babling on, making no sense aswell.

Man couldnt even make the first show you know. In all honesty we knew he wouldnt do all 50 but I never once thought man would die before the show. Ebay ticket buyers are pissed!I really wish he could have made one, just one to let the man show he still does this ting
Tbh, I knew he wouldnt go through with it, one way or another. Some family members got tickets but I didnt, just knew it.

What kills it for me is that Jackson has been dying slowly for years. The little boy that was thrown into fame before he matured didnt stand a chance this had a effect on his lifestyle and his dynasty.RIP Michael you never stood a chance but it isn't your fault

Some have been saying pill overdose related to some injuries of some sort which lead to this.How can you beef with Michael though? He just doesnt seem like the type to have beef. More te passive "Ok, llow it man". Uri Gellar is cut up differently. That ether is burning man that he fell out with him. Everytime I hear someone dies I always think its pointless having disagreements/beef cos more time shits trivial

Uri Geller and Michael Jackson were tightCan't help thinking if people are really big enough fans to be this distraught, then you should probably know as muchMike was best man at his weddingIt's not some random "SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND JA RULE" situation
What I'm saying.
spoke to uri on the phone before the guy chats the most sh*t

Guest Parrist 2.0

Certain man thought he was invincible making him do 50 concerts, all they care about is money they don't give a f*ck how dangerous it really is for his health. Now they wanna act all shocked like they're watching a thriller. This is definitely beyond a bad day. One of the biggest names in history is gone. I remember having his posters everywhere and crying when my dad took them off the wall, it was emotional for me.Michaeljackson_(cropped).jpgRIP MIKE