25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is actually one f*ckED UP day.the way it kicks in after the initial shock.What caused this heart attack though?And where are his kids?
ppl who are speaking about him say he was under intense stress due to his concerts...so that cud of been a major factorno1 knows whee his kids are at the moment
damn boy.........

'I hypnotized him.....and while he was in a deep deep trance, I asked him did you ever touch a child indecently, he automatically said no'^Uri Gellar
Same guy that claimed to move a football with his mind at Euro 96 when a Scottish player was about to take a penalty against England

Guest Lisa Turtle

I know this sounds dumb, but a couple of years ago, when James Brown died my dad said 'Its gonna be mad when MJ dies, the world will stop'and I was just like, 'yeah but he's gonna be alive for like another 20 years'I actually thought I would be middle-aged when he diedand I'm watching all this stuff on the news and watching footage of him performing and its like...'he was never supposed to die' like I expected him to live forever or something.I am so gutted.

feel to go LA. cos i dont feel anything here and its not rightarny has announced its true...
CO-SIGN
dont wanna see no remixes of his tracks or any tribute songs from fame hungry celebs
CO-SIGN
Off topicbut did anyone see pixie lot performing his tune the other day (Think its her single) it was absolutely terrible. In the name of respect I hope she leaves that song along now

I know this sounds dumb, but a couple of years ago, when James Brown died my dad said 'Its gonna be mad when MJ dies, the world will stop'and I was just like, 'yeah but he's gonna be alive for like another 20 years'I actually thought I would be middle-aged when he diedand I'm watching all this stuff on the news and watching footage of him performing and its like...'he was never supposed to die' like I expected him to live forever or something.I am so gutted.
C/SI thought I would have kids and that, and then when he dies, they wouldn't get what all the fuss is about, and I would have to school them about him. Death happens too instantly.