25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

but real talk im glad i was able to grow up witnessing the micheal jackson's contribution to music and affect to the world.thing with micheal jackson and any other man alive at the moment is that there is NO BOUNDARIES to his fans. Black, white, yellow, green or purple... Rich or poor... EVERYONE loved mike.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Twitter...

Rip MJ! Dream as if u'll live 4ever, Live as if u'll die 2day. U only live once, but if u do it right dats all u need! U did it Big MJ!!
"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”.... and Michael Jackson did
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!
When I was 9 I attempted to moonwalk on a 5ft high brick wall & fell off & scraped the skin off the whole inside of my leg. Good times.

but real talk im glad i was able to grow up witnessing the micheal jackson's contribution to music and affect to the world.thing with micheal jackson and any other man alive at the moment is that there is NO BOUNDARIES to his fans. Black, white, yellow, green or purple... Rich or poor... EVERYONE loved mike.
BIG C/S

BIG C/S

C/S all of this

BIG C/S