25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

Here's what Perez Hilton wrote before sh*t was officialhttp://twitpic.com/8et2fThis is now his profile picmichael-jackson.jpgReal talk someone needs to green light some goons on to this fag
this sequence of events encapsulates the 'homosexual personality' perfectlythe homosexual personality is what most homosexuals have,one of the main reasons i despise this loathsome race so wholeheartedly.rant over

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remembered earlier on see'in one of my Neighbours across the road talkin, He's in his 30s and I noticed him start doing the Moon Walk and a Few moves before shouting over to one Car "Yeaa Michael Jackson". Random but just popped into my head now with all this. Shits giving my a f*ck*ng headache.

i just feel like going into the street n skanking to black or white come we start a dance riot somewhere
[trustA rave with strictly MJ music only will be f*cked.But I'll give it a few days tosink in.

As soon as i heard of the news .. Straight away thought of cola as wellStill dont even know what to say Jacko though .. one of those things u dont expect .. was at a bday party as well, it jst dunned the whole mood manPlaying pure jacko tunes .. dont even feel to listen to anything else right now

Guest Lisa Turtle
[trustA rave with strictly MJ music only will be f*cked.But I'll give it a few days tosink in.
when I've come to terms with it I'm only gonna listen to MJ for a week straight.None of this modern 'music' malarky.

Some madness, only last week I had his whole collection playing throughout the day on Spotify./Them people that payed £500+ for tickets are super pissed./Hopefully this will lead to the downfall of Perez Hilton.

but real talk im glad i was able to grow up witnessing the micheal jackson's contribution to music and affect to the world.thing with micheal jackson and any other man alive at the moment is that there is NO BOUNDARIES to his fans. Black, white, yellow, green or purple... Rich or poor... EVERYONE loved mike.
BIG C/S

i wonder how many micheal jackson songs are being played around the world right now.anyway i feel it for the yout-demthere will be kids growing up who won't know about micheal jackson. obviously will know about the legend he left behind but will not be able to experiance it like us.plus the fact that no one can ever equal to what he has accomplished.actually feel sorry for the next generations and the ones to come.our generation (especially mine, probably the LAST generation to experience all the good sh*t) >>>