25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

I still cant believe MICHAEL died. Michael you know. He's just that guy you didnt ever think would die at these times. Always imagined man would be old, grey develop some natural illness and slowly kill him.This man bawlin on BBC is killin me. Feel to buss a tearCant believe Michael you know. f*ck. He's like a real life action hero

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

PLEASE TELL ME I WASNT THE ONLY PERSON WATCHING LARRY KING ON CNNAFTER CELINE DION DUN THE DANCE TALKING ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL MJ WASTHEN CHER PHONED IN AND STARTED CHATTING sh*t

ames Brown Dec 25th / Aliyah August 25th/ left Eye April 25th/ Michael Jackson june 25ththis trueIf so .. speechless
jus about to come and post this.theres more aswell
if this is true then most great ppl pass on this day.
cease with your exaggerationsbar mj - can you call the others great?

ames Brown Dec 25th / Aliyah August 25th/ left Eye April 25th/ Michael Jackson june 25ththis trueIf so .. speechless
dont mean to be disrespectful but left eye and aaliyah aren't even close to greatsthey are just talented girlsDont even rate either that highly tbhBrown and Jackson had a impact on music

Brown, without a shadow of a doubt.Left Eye? Nah...Aaliyah? Booooy. She'd never have reached Beyonce levels, IMO.

Imagine how Usher must've felt, coming out to do that onstage with HIM.Madness./Chris Tucker >>> _________________________
:D i swear chris tucker werent meant to come out? loland the way mike jus werent having it from usher
THIS WAS A TUUUUUNEThe sample is mad

James Brown yeh?

Guest Esquilax
How does an Esquliax mum turn on the light after sex?She opens the car door.
:D :D :D :D :D always have to be the centre off attention.. yet call other people out for doing the same thing...i pity you

Brown, without a shadow of a doubt.Left Eye? Nah...Aaliyah? Booooy. She'd never have reached Beyonce levels, IMO.
i need to sleep boy- i didnt clcok he meant james brown - i thought ames brown was some singer that ive never heard of

James Brown yeh?
ye i admit that was over exaggerated. jesus 25th december.