25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if all these famous rappers/artists want to make tribute songs then wants wrong with that... im sure if u lot could spit or wotever and u were famous, im sure u would do it... and im kind of sure they are not doing it to get money, its just to show everyone

Guest Cipher

Lol @ these artists who are not fit to lace MJs boots and who are basically against everything he was about making horrible tracks 'in his memory'

if all these famous rappers/artists want to make tribute songs then wants wrong with that... im sure if u lot could spit or wotever and u were famous, im sure u would do it... and im kind of sure they are not doing it to get money, its just to show everyone
I see where your coming frombut50 made a swag song 2 hours after Michael was pronounced dead. And I'm sure he doesn't actually mention that much about Michael or about how he was inspired by him.

Guest Cipher

Its a little different since HE is actually a musician+It'll be'You are not alone'p.s. that candle in the wind thing was cringeworthy

candle in the wind,the classic homosexual support anthem of the archetypal whore heroine'and it seems to me you lived yr life like a candle in the wind,never knowing who to cling to wen the rain set in'basically means -'bloody heck u took on a lot of pipe and pretty much didnt care wer it was coming from,you are my hero'i digress..