25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went down to trafalgar square to see what was poppinthere was quite a lot of people therebunch of peeps were standing on the huge stone steps around the pillar/statue, listening to MJ tunes on one boombox and singing together, and one bredda dressed as MJ (same costume as the one in my sig, including one fat white glove) was going absolutely nuts, the skanks he was doing put those around him to shamegot a couple pics, excuse the shitty quality of my phoneimage0031vjk.jpgimage0029f.jpgimage0033.jpgimage0034r.jpg

Believe I've just been browsin pics of him n sh*t, which doesn't help. Never gonna live this down, Knew he was the best, Knew he was a Legend, Knew I Idolized him growing up but this was just too much a sudden shock, way too upsetting.

Never got into PrinceHe is a bit too weird for me
In that video he was acting a little OTT...butyour telling me you've never liked music like this... (video below)it's not a song by Prince but it sounds just like him - from the instrumental to the voice.I could have used one of his own songs as an example, but the best songs tend to be on the latter albums, and with all this Youtube vs Record labels you can never find em unless you download.but it's your opin. and I can understand it - his demographic did seem a little limited (women), but still mj was just as weird...

He was too adult for me stillGuy was comparing women to Red cars and sh*t only understood it as I got older opposed to MJ always had easily available musicPlus when I got older and I started to understand his music I started being freak out by his whole demeanourDont think he is sh*t or anythingJust never got into him

Guy shouldn't even be buried on Earth, should be the first person to be taken up to rest with the Stars. Radical Ideas but f*ck it, he's bigger than Life.
i know it's not meant to be funnybut lmfao

Guy shouldn't even be buried on Earth, should be the first person to be taken up to rest with the Stars. Radical Ideas but f*ck it, he's bigger than Life.
i know it's not meant to be funnybut lmfao
It would be revolutionary lol, f*ck the soil just let em float off into Space. Watch my Idea be used by some wealthy businessman in the next decade. I want Copyright on this sh*t.