25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swear i didnt see him in that 3t video. had to skip cnt listen to them. what minute is he
yh i dont think hes in the vid,sings at the end imo
lol, yea i was sitting here expecting him to come on at the end standing with them
yeah thats how i remembered it strangelyghost of mj strikes again

Michael deserved an Oscar for this
i was CRACKING UP when i first saw this...however llow sayin he deserved an oscar thats mocking and ur basically besmirching mans name.
:D :D :D :D he is worth more than any awardthat much is truedid you see madonna did a tribute to him at her 02 show tonight

Who can forget?In the SIMPSONS episode Michael was banned from singing due to his deal with Pepsi, This is the impersonators in the show... the most famous version.but this is the version he recorded of Lisa its your birthday:And he wrote and composed to the bartman.
omg he wrote do the bartmanthat was anthem for so longwho had the simpsons album ting?

Thats the thing, with just his own well known material he was making tens of millions per year in royalties.Only just now are people unearthing or realising how much stuff he has done that isn't so well known, that is raking in even more millions per year.Now he's dead, his spending wont affect his fortunes - his family and kids are going to be eating even nicer forever.

good documentary to wwatch all the sameshows jus how much of a snake bashir was, its not jus the editing its the saying one thing to michaels face and another in his documentary and after thatsay nothing if u feel that bad about him, no need to tell him he thinks hes a spectacular father to his face if u really dont think thats the case

Janet and Michael appear on Eddie Murphys 'Yeah' from 19922:14-2:202:42-2:583:32-3:40Vocals: Babyface, Sandi Barber, Jon Bon Jovi, Garth Brooks, En Vogue, Johnny Gill, Amy Grant, Aaron Hall, MC Hammer, Heavy D, Howard Hewitt, Julio Iglesias, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Elton John, Patti LaBelle, Emmanuel Lewis, Paul McCartney, Eddie Murphy, Teddy Pendergrass, Richie Sambora, Luther Vandross, Audrey Wheeler, Barry White, Stevie Wonder

I dont understand how those who bought tickets feel like they lost TBH. If I had bought the last ticket that sh*t will be framed up. The potential of the value of that ticket a couple decades down the line will be alot.