25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand how those who bought tickets feel like they lost TBH. If I had bought the last ticket that sh*t will be framed up. The potential of the value of that ticket a couple decades down the line will be alot.
i would jus wanna keep it for memories sake tbhhold on, do u have to send the ticket back to get ur money back?assumin most people paid by card

Guest Triple XXX
Michael Jackson domination of the UK music charts has continued 10 days after his death, with 13 of his songs among the top 40 best selling singles.His 1988 track Man in the Mirror climbing from number 11 to two.But he was held off the top spot by Euro-pop act Cascada who scored their first UK number one with dance track Evacuate The Dancefloor.Jackson's The Essential rose 19 places to become the number one album and he has four other albums in the top 10.There has been a huge surge in demand for Jackson's albums and singles following his death more than a week ago.He nearly doubled his presence in the singles chart after securing seven places in the top 40 last week.As well as Man in the Mirror, tracks Billie Jean, Thriller, Smooth Criminal and Beat It, all featured in the top 20.He now equals Belfast singer Ruby Murray's record for the most singles in the top 20 in the same week which was set back in March 1955.Jackson also secured five records in the top 10 of the album chart, with eight records in total in the top 40.
sauce: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8135207.stm

i didnt get any tickets.. i sent in 8 applications so im jus gonna head down to LA regardless.also i tried the ticketmaster thing and there was no link to choose the souveneir or even request a refund, just talk aboutbeing able to get a refund

I dont understand how those who bought tickets feel like they lost TBH. If I had bought the last ticket that sh*t will be framed up. The potential of the value of that ticket a couple decades down the line will be alot.
No one will really know TBHThere are about 8k tickets for the show, so not like it was in small amounts like the Elvis ones go for.Also many ppl bought tickets for well over the odds, like 1k etc, thats a lot to give up for just a ticket that you have no real idea of how much it would be worth in the future

Guest Esquilax
No one will really know TBHThere are about 8k tickets for the show, so not like it was in small amounts like the Elvis ones go for.Also many ppl bought tickets for well over the odds, like 1k etc, thats a lot to give up for just a ticket that you have no real idea of how much it would be worth in the future
Also if you pay money to go see a show, and that show is cancelled because the performer suddenly dies, then framing your unused ticket isn't gonna make you feel any better.

Hmmm after constantly listening to MJ latelyI have come to the conclusion that Bad > Thriller, but its very tight.I like EVERY song on Bad. Thriller I seem to skip like Lady in my Life (10 points to who can tell me who sampled this". Nevertheless, both excellent albums

Said from day I'm keeping a ticket for the memory alone. I'll frame it and put it with the Jay-Z conceert where he brought out Nas and couple other memorable ones just for reminiscing sakes.I battled too hard for them things and it brought so much joy when I got the confirmation of purchase to get a refund.I've thought Bad > Thriller for a while if I'm honest

Hmmm after constantly listening to MJ latelyI have come to the conclusion that Bad > Thriller, but its very tight.I like EVERY song on Bad. Thriller I seem to skip like Lady in my Life (10 points to who can tell me who sampled this". Nevertheless, both excellent albums
:D :D :D :D :D

Guest Lisa Turtle
:D :D :D :D :D
InnitLADY IN MY LIFE YOU KNOWORIGINAL R&B SLOW JAMI think I SLYLY prefer 'off the wall' to 'Thriller' but I feel that its on par with 'Bad'