25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

Guest Lisa Turtle
I dont understand how those who bought tickets feel like they lost TBH. If I had bought the last ticket that sh*t will be framed up. The potential of the value of that ticket a couple decades down the line will be alot.
The thing is I would NEVER sell the ticket though so I don't care about the value. I don't know if I can keep a ticket. I'm still thinking about it.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW in relation to my who is the real king topic read this :" The circumstances of Jackson's death have led to comparisons with Presley's in 1977, but in terms of coverage, the two can't compare. The news wasn't even the top story on CBS' "Evening News," Bark recalled, and there certainly wasn't wall-to-wall nationwide live coverage of his funeral. A public viewing drew about 30,000 fans; the funeral, two days after his death, was held in Graceland's living room.But Bark said there are parallels, at least in terms of coverage, with the Kennedy assassination."These days it's so much harder to get a bulk audience on any given venue the way the [broadcast networks] did back then, but still the enormity [of the event] -- it's the syndicated tabloid shows ... and TMZ and all the cable networks devoting lots of attention to it, [and] the broadcast networks can't seem to do enough specials in prime time," said Bark. "I do think it's comparative but in a very different way."The BET Awards was watched by 10.7 million in the US alone and there were countless streams online, the most ever for a cable awards show. google announced the most popular search in the hour before the BET awards show was 'where can i watch the BET awards online'!The BBC estimated 2.5 billion people watched the 1997 funeral of Princess Diana. such numbers can easily be exaggerated -- but nobody knows how many people are watching in groups or in public places -- and the Web has complicated matters further. But in a multichannel, satellite TV, computer-and-cell phone world, the Jackson memorial could have an audience in the Billions with an S. Fans had until 6 p.m. Saturday to register for free tickets to the memorial service. Organizers used a computer to choose 8,750 names from 1.6 million who registered since Friday. so its settled tbh. King pass King

secondly... im not happy with the way the jackson people have handled all this. all the secrecy and how can they say that his coffin willl not be there at the memerial service? what the f*ck is the point then?is this the prper service or is there another one later? how can they say they want a private ceremony to bury him in private? thats bullshit lets not mess about... apart from MJ and his mum, and janet.. the rest had frosty relationships with him. now they all chatting about his legacy and sh*t. latoya says she always suspected he would be the first one to go.you cannot have such a popular man buried in private. the whole point of a funeral is for people to pay their last respects to the person and the coffin is that visible thing ppl need to see for closurei reckon this will backfire on them after the funeral.no one is bringing the daggers out yet cos the man hasnt been buried. when that is done they got alot to answer for.

One of Michael Jackson's closest friends, Dame Elizabeth Taylor, has dismissed his memorial service as "public whoopla" and refused to attend. Skip related content Dame Liz Taylor Boycotts Jacko Memorial Enlarge photoWriting on her Twitter page, she revealed she rejected an invitation to speak at the Staples Centre.The Oscar-winning actress, a long-term friend of Jackson's, wrote: "I said I wouldn't go to the Staples Centre and I certainly don't want to become a part of it. I love him too much."I just don't believe that Michael would want me to share my grief with millions of others. How I feel is between us. Not a public event."And I cannot guarantee that I would be coherent to say a word."Revealing how she had been asked to speak at the service, she added: "I cannot be part of the public whoopla."

Bare scroungers trying to make a buckWho cares if Elizabeth Taylor is not attendingEveryone has there own way of grieving
thun do you think he's really dead or its a conspiracy?was he killed by the illuminati or nwo mandem? remember his video "they dont care about us".. was he talking about the NWO? maybe they planned it?what are ur bredrins in conspiracyville saying. enlighten us brainwashed sheep pls

Bare scroungers trying to make a buckWho cares if Elizabeth Taylor is not attendingEveryone has there own way of grieving
thun do you think he's really dead or its a conspiracy?was he killed by the illuminati or nwo mandem? remember his video "they dont care about us".. was he talking about the NWO? maybe they planned it?what are ur bredrins in conspiracyville saying. enlighten us brainwashed sheep pls
Go back to listening to your Boy George albums MJ was not for raging faggotts like you

Go back to listening to your Boy George albums MJ was not for raging faggotts like you
lol@ not thinking boy george wasnt sick. and when was the last time you thought to yourself... "damn MJs gonna f*ck the sh*t outta that girl u know rah"? its cool.. ill wait :D