25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Guys, remember the Smooth Criminal video? Remember being like 6-10 years old, trying to do that Lean Forward trick he did?'' I wanna be 'Like Mike'.
o shitmade me buss a tear from laughtereveryone wanned to be like mike

Rest In Peace M.JThis feels so surreal to the point where I feel we've reached thee end of an era.andI'm not even surprised at the people who say f*ck Michael Jackson or I never rated him.only igonorant people who strictly listen to Tempz and pose in the mirrorwith their d*cks hanging out next to a plastic samurai sword, would say that.

Rest In Peace M.JThis feels so surreal to the point where I feel we've reached thee end of an era.andI'm not even surprised at the people who say f*ck Michael Jackson or I never rated him.only igonorant people who strictly listen to Tempz and pose in the mirrorwith their d*cks hanging out next to a plastic samurai sword, would say that.
:D i no emotions are running high but still

i just saw the pic of la toya running into the hospital in tears :D one of the babies of the family---------------------------Quincy Jones -- I've Lost My Little BrotherPosted Jun 25th 2009 6:20PM by TMZ StaffQuincy JonesWe just received the following statement from Quincy Jones, who produced Michael Jackson's legendary "Thriller" album:"I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words.Divinity brought our souls together on The Wiz and allowed us to do what we were able to throughout the 80's.To this day, the music we created together on "Off The Wall," "Thriller" and "Bad" is played in every corner of the world and the reason for that is because he had it all...talent, grace, professionalism and dedication.He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever.I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

:D i no emotions are running high but still
lmao ghhfh

Guest Lisa Turtle

If I play PYT (which is an original skankers tune) i still don't know if I could firm it to such an upbeat tune.I'm just gonna leave my CD's on the shelf for a bit.