25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS 47 pages?it's a sad day for music and all that but..
the f*ck are you talking about?the marlo vs smaddy topic got 44 about 31 on the first day
LmaoCertain man going on like it's just soulja boy who died mainly my 90s niggers
dey dont know shitbeg u slap demthese are the kinda people that hear S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True, and call it a old school classic.Currently listening to triller album.

the f*ck are you talking about?the marlo vs smaddy topic got 44 about 31 on the first day
LmaoCertain man going on like it's just soulja boy who died mainly my 90s niggers
dey dont know shitbeg u slap demthese are the kinda people that hear S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True, and call it a old school classic.Currently listening to off the wall album.
My music knowledge probably goes further than yours tbfh.

dey dont know shitbeg u slap demthese are the kinda people that hear S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True, and call it a old school classic.Currently listening to off the wall album.
take it outside

no....... u must think im just one of these grime guys dat just know grimemy pops was junior executive at a sub label under Jive Records for 4-5 years, was a dj before that. He was working in one record shop in walthamstow "record Village" when it first opened. I've always been around music. I probably heard tunes you've never heard... got vinyl you will never see.just leave it at that.. dont wanna start passa in the thread.

The truth is the Michael Jackson you are mourning died a long time ago.
agree with u 100%MJ truly repped from the 70's, 80's and 90's and thats whats only sad, but EPIC cos nobody will ever do it on that level ever again.Latter years to present I choose not to endorse him.

oh sh*t when michael turns into that robot
and then that aircraft.this film is so sh*t.
cheesy but classic, was so sh*t. It wasn't even warranted cinema release... Just straight to Video... lol But in its own right it's a classic.

no....... u must think im just one of these grime guys dat just know grimemy pops was junior executive at a sub label under Jive Records for 4-5 years, was a dj before that. He was working in one record shop in walthamstow "record Village" when it first opened. I've always been around music. I probably heard tunes you've never heard... got vinyl you will never see.just leave it at that.. dont wanna start passa in the thread.
LOL @ grime, who's talking about grime.I could probably drop some rare grooves you never even knew existed.You're not the only one who grew up around music.

LOL @ grime, who's talking about grime.I could probably drop some rare grooves you never even knew existed.You're not the only one who grew up around music.
then why would you make the assumption about me if you're telling me this.you know tunes, i know tunes. leave it at that.

f*ck, was in shock last night but now it just feels so real.Rest In Peace Michael, definitely in a better place now.
And from a Christian perspective I can question that.Obv i can't judge people, but lets just say I hope he's in a better place.But from when he features Alistair Crowley on the face of Dangerous...YOU KNOW WHATI know people have died but what i hate is when people who have done bad things are treated like angels because they've lead themselves to death.But people who have spent their whole lives doing good get forgotten in a hot second.Do you think when mother Teresa died the whole USA mourned?
Blud your chatting sh*t. Michael Jackson affected every person on this site, Mother Theresa didnt. I can bet most probably didnt and still dont know exactly what Mother Theresa did. Heck, even promisicuous Princess Di grabbed all the headlines and that there is a direct comparison. Same if little Larry down the road dies after battling cancer for years compared with Jade Goody. And that's what its all about; not what you do but who knows you.Are you forgetting Michael did a huge amount for charities, without stating the obvious of how he defined music. Remember he kicked down the door for black people to be shown on MTV.Now you can hop off that uninformed high horse

f*ck, was in shock last night but now it just feels so real.Rest In Peace Michael, definitely in a better place now.
And from a Christian perspective I can question that.Obv i can't judge people, but lets just say I hope he's in a better place.But from when he features Alistair Crowley on the face of Dangerous...YOU KNOW WHATI know people have died but what i hate is when people who have done bad things are treated like angels because they've lead themselves to death.But people who have spent their whole lives doing good get forgotten in a hot second.Do you think when mother Teresa died the whole USA mourned?
Blud your chatting sh*t. Michael Jackson affected every person on this site, Mother Theresa didnt. I can bet most probably didnt and still dont know exactly what Mother Theresa did. Heck, even promisicuous Princess Di grabbed all the headlines and that there is a direct comparison. Same if little Larry down the road dies after battling cancer for years compared with Jade Goody. And that's what its all about; not what you do but who knows you.Are you forgetting Michael did a huge amount for charities, without stating the obvious of how he defined music. Remember he kicked down the door for black people to be shown on MTV.Now you can hop off that uninformed high horse
anybody can do charity workaddress the highlighted text now