25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was posted a few pages back still.
If I was in the room with someone dying I know for a fact I would be in a stateMan sounded so calm, "yes sir, no sir"Ill be like "f*ck its MJ dying here, get over here now"
was thinking the samethe guy, understandably, didnt want to say who it wasi would be screaming

The guy didn't even state who wasn't breathing, just a "person"Weird man.
TBH Imagine him phoning up like Yooooooooooooo man ain't breathin "who" Michael Jackson!!! Wouldn't of seemed right either way, 911 dude might of thought he was bussin Joke or something. He sounded shook and confused to me on the phone.

I wouldnt say a name. That will set off the press etc + you never know if the person was an MJ hater. Chances are it wouldnt have an adverse effect but still wouldnt risk itI still cant believe it. Everytime it the headline scrolls I think "Nah, not Michael". Him Ali and Tyson are the only people I care for. When Ali goes I'll be upset but not as. You know what though, had MJ died last year or anytime before the concerts were announced I doubt we'd be this shocked. Man looked all healthy and sh*t to me. Had he stayed in obscurity we would have gathered he was bowing out from a while agoAnyway, I think they did what they did with Malcolm X and put a black man in to do the job so we dont know it was them who killed MJ0626_conrad_murray_ap060708045483.jpgf*cked up man. I never see black Dr.'s with high profile clients then the one I do is this guy

Thats the Dr not the Physician. The physician made the call, the Dr is the last to see him alive
whos missing then?i swear his personal physician was there at the mansionhe died, some nex guy called the paramedicsthats what it sounded like on the phone call

Swear the Dr's missing?
Thats the Dr not the Physician. The physician made the call, the Dr is the last to see him alive
whos missing then?i swear his personal physician was there at the mansionhe died, some nex guy called the paramedicsthats what it sounded like on the phone call
Theyve got the Dr now. Both the physician and Dr were at the mansion. Phys made the call, Dr is in the back. Dr was the one who saw everything go down, phys came in after.At the end of the day, Dr's patient and most prob someone he became quite close to died. I wouldnt have been able to run to popo straight away. We feel sorrow and we never even knew the guy. The Dr would have adored MJ long before coming into contact with him, therefore feeling it both ways. Imagine the guilt he must be feeling right now. He'll always feel like he should have done this or maybe if he did that it would have prevented whats happened even if in reality there was f*ck all he could have done to prevent the outcome

Michael Jackson: 1958 - 2009Why is it just so hard to calculate in your brain everytime you see this........ His name and a date, it just seems so f*ck*ng weird and impossible. It's been 24 hours now but I still can't make sense of it in my mind.

well i reserve judgement till the autopsy results come outbut i dno how u can accidentally give someone an overdose, michael jackson at thatbut like i say, i will wait
That's what I'm doing as well. Phone sounded mad fishy but I'll bly him on going missing. Man needed to mourn without being interrogated. Besides hes gone there quickly when you consider its only since today theyve been looking for him

Michael Jackson: 1958 - 2009Why is it just so hard to calculate in your brain everytime you see this........ His name and a date, it just seems so f*ck*ng weird and impossible. It's been 24 hours now but I still can't make sense of it in my mind.
f-u-c-k-e-d