25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
i remember theres one part in this video where he goes in the tunnel with the teeth i use 2 go close up to the tv to think i was going thru them as well LOL
I used to do the same thing with my teeth whenever i saw it.This was when i was younger.
swear down?
LOL
i remember theres one part in this video where he goes in the tunnel with the teeth i use 2 go close up to the tv to think i was going thru them as well LOL
I used to do the same thing with my teeth whenever i saw it.This was when i was younger.
swear down?
You know what, f*ck it. i dont care.I even do it now...just did it when it came on in fact. :D
LOL

did you see the papers today? They killed michael jackson! They gave him an injection that they wasn't supposed to that sent him into cardiac arrest! And the doctor that did it kicked out and is nowhere to be found! Thats pissed! The government didn't want him to do hes shows coz he was probably gonna say something that they didn't want him to lol coz he dont do normal things! Hes the number 1 artist to talk about real sh*t in the world!!
Is this true?Wouldn't be surprised tbh
These things are annoying me. Real talk. MJ wasnt going to say anything against the Government that would cause any sort of serious damage. I mean we've had Kanye say Bush doesnt care about black people at a time which coincided with a monstrosity, what will MJ really say that will scare them now? Iraq's over, Afghan has been spoken on too many times to mean anything. Unless he's going to reveal some information that Barack was elected in some fraud ting then Government arent scared of sh*t.Next ting, Dr has been spoken to. Theis will procedure more than anything. If he was the last person to see Michael alive they have to speak to him to determine the events. Like I said yesterday, maybe the man was so distraught and guilt was killing him that he couldn't save the worlds greatest ever entertainer and most prob a close friend, but even if that didnt bother him, its a client.Sometimes we just have to accept that these things happen before people are so hell bent on thinking there is a conspiracy.On topic of the movie, I cant be the only person sitting through this smiling. When Michael flicked the coin into the jukeboxx >>>>>>>>>>>>The choreography is out of this world. The synchronisation is a lot. Didnt even realise just how good it was back then.

You know what, only Jackson could wear what he does. Mans wearing wet look jeans and no one can tell him sh*t.Did anyone see the MTV special? Missed a lot of it but surprisingly Fat Joe's call was the most touchin