25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can mr Quincy say this a tribute to somebody you were so close to—who's got a part of your soul. Our souls were joined, you know. And a piece of it goes with him.After saying this Q: Did you believe him about the disease?A: I don't believe in any of that bullshit, no. No. Never. Hmm. Yeh vitiligo happens, people are going on like its impossible for it to happen to him! His kids are white in apperance, but who knows short of doing DNA tests what can mr Joe bloggs prove. Plus does it really matter its what him and his kids believe not the judgement or harsh judgemental negative people.

3 children an they are all whiteif u read the rest of his answer anyway, guys talkin about drug abusei think he would know better than any of usvitiligo doesnt make u reshape ur nose either

As much as i am devastated by Michael Jackson's death. There is a part of me that thinks, fair enough he had vitiligo, but why reshape your nose? and why are your kids full white?I feel by his actions he tried to neglect his roots.But still the kids have lost their father which is sadR.I.P. MJ

3 children an they are all whiteif u read the rest of his answer anyway, guys talkin about drug abusei think he would know better than any of usvitiligo doesnt make u reshape ur nose either
Of course id doesnt, I aint saying he didnt blatenly have plastic surgery.I went through the whole interview that was listed but only choose to use the things i quoted. The part i quoted was not about drug abuse was about him having vitilligo. I thought that was pretty obvious considering drug abuse was the first question and its not a disease, its Co - Dependency.Samaid = His three children are white in appearance but nobody should be that ignorant to not know that sometimes things arent always black and white. Black people who have children with white people have have children that appear white, Rare but happens. I question that they are his biological children, But i dont feel thats important to anybody but his children and him.

Guest Esquilax
Of course id doesnt, I aint saying he didnt blatenly have plastic surgery.I went through the whole interview that was listed but only choose to use the things i quoted. The part i quoted was not about drug abuse was about him having vitilligo. I thought that was pretty obvious considering drug abuse was the first question and its not a disease, its Co - Dependency.Samaid = His three children are white in appearance but nobody should be that ignorant to not know that sometimes things arent always black and white. Black people who have children with white people have have children that appear white, Rare but happens. I question that they are his biological children, But i dont feel thats important to anybody but his children and him.
His children have classic aryan traits, blonde hair and blue eyes.Vitiligo is a superficial condition.

LOL @ anyone thinking those kids are his.YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR GENETIC MAKE UP.DONT MATTER WHAT YOU SUFFER WITH, IF YOU ARE BLACK (WHICH JACKO IS) THEN YOUR KIDS, EVEN IF MIXED RACE WILL HAVE VISABLE BLACK TRAITS IN THE EYES/HAIR/FACE/SKINCHATTING SHITCOURSE THEY AINT HIS KIDS.

LOL @ anyone thinking those kids are his.YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR GENETIC MAKE UP.DONT MATTER WHAT YOU SUFFER WITH, IF YOU ARE BLACK (WHICH JACKO IS) THEN YOUR KIDS, EVEN IF MIXED RACE WILL HAVE VISABLE BLACK TRAITS IN THE EYES/HAIR/FACE/SKINCHATTING SHITCOURSE THEY AINT HIS KIDS.
Iswear it was confirmed the youngest child is his?

Has it been a week already?Damn.Still feel just as shell shocked.
C/sWas on holiday about to hit the club when i saw the news. Was shocked. Bare english people laughing and making jokes straight away smhGuy was actually the best, even from a young age.

Lol some Uncle Ruckus. I believe MJ about the skin thing not bein his fault but the tryna have a white nose, makin white children with white egg and sperm and dyin his youngest sons hair blonde from him bein a toddler :D get a big side-eye. But the good in him out-weighs the side-eye.