MJ JOKES - NSFS

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Jackson has died, reports say he had a heart attack after falling over the babys pram, but doctors say its too early to blame it on the buggieMichael Jackson is not going to be buried or cremated but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.Michael Jackson did manage to whisper a brief message to paramedics on his way to hospital... "Put me on the children's wardJockeys at tomorrows race meeting will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living history

R.I.P. to the man who made Billie Jean his pretty young thing while he rocked ur world like a thriller cuz we knew you don't stop till you get enough and we couldn't get enough of the smooth criminal who moon walked into our lives declaring "I'm Bad!" Rest in Peace dude
Moist
LOLRisky >
/Thread is disrespect in general man

Katt is heavy!! never fails to make me laugh no matter how many times ive seen that!Yeh this thread is disrespectful but so is any thread making jokes about a dead person regardless of what or what they haven't done or if they were liked or not.But like streets said any SEMI famous person nowadays is going to make jokes about there death.RIP to MJBut its typical of when somebody dies - You forget the sh*t they done did.Innocent?Why did he pa 20 MILLION dollars to a family to drop the charges?Come one of course thats going to arowse suspision.

JAS1992 ur a twat
Lets stick to the facts:ur a stanThe man was a paedojust like katt williams said "if someone calls you a crackhead 4 20 years, you are a crackhead"And like Chris Rock said "Another kid, that's like finding another dead white girl at OJ's house"

diference between jade and michael was jade didnt give us nothing...nothing to remember when you're old..no one liked her..people were happy wen she died..but michael..everyone would want to say "yes i witnessed his death" later on in life and will obviously tell you're grandchildren about him..R.I.P. to the man who made Billie Jean his pretty young thing while he rocked ur world like a thriller cuz we knew you don't stop till you get enough and we couldn't get enough of the smooth criminal who moon walked into our lives declaring "I'm Bad!" Rest in Peace dude
lol'd