Sign in to follow this  
Hernandez Balcazar

Maino

1zgqa9h.jpg01. Million Bucks (featuring Swizz Beatz) 2:5702. Scene 1: If Tomorrow Comes... 1:2003. Back To Life (featuring Pusha! Montana) 3:1404. Remember My Name 3:4605. Gangsta (featuring B.G.) 4:3506. Scene 2: The Meeting 0:3907. All The Above (featuring T-Pain) 5:1508. Here Comes Trouble 3:1409. Scene 3: Hating 1:0910. Hi Hater 3:3711. Let's Make A Movie 4:0212. Kill You 3:0513. Scene 4: Contemplating 0:4814. Runaway Slave 3:5815. Soldier 4:1116. Hood Love (featuring Trey Songz) 4:1217. Floating 3:2618. Scene 5: The Phone Call 0:4419. Celebrate 10:54

Something very unconvincing about this guy. As hard as he tries to sound convincing its just not happening.Maybe a few years back I would have endorsed him.I do agree with 'All of the above' Tune inspirational

sh*t its pretty good, i like how maino put this sh*t like his life a movie it going through the time he came out of prison to being a rapper

Something very unconvincing about this guy. As hard as he tries to sound convincing its just not happening.Maybe a few years back I would have endorsed him.I do agree with 'All of the above' Tune inspirational
see i see it the other way roundimo he's bare convincing, jus seems like a cool dudehis music jus aint that good thohe never quite hits home wit his raps

lol@ Maino not being convincingrealer than real.

lol@ Maino not being convincingrealer than real.

see i see it the other way roundimo he's bare convincing, jus seems like a cool dudehis music jus aint that good thohe never quite hits home wit his raps