Maino

Hernandez Balcazar

1zgqa9h.jpg01. Million Bucks (featuring Swizz Beatz) 2:5702. Scene 1: If Tomorrow Comes... 1:2003. Back To Life (featuring Pusha! Montana) 3:1404. Remember My Name 3:4605. Gangsta (featuring B.G.) 4:3506. Scene 2: The Meeting 0:3907. All The Above (featuring T-Pain) 5:1508. Here Comes Trouble 3:1409. Scene 3: Hating 1:0910. Hi Hater 3:3711. Let's Make A Movie 4:0212. Kill You 3:0513. Scene 4: Contemplating 0:4814. Runaway Slave 3:5815. Soldier 4:1116. Hood Love (featuring Trey Songz) 4:1217. Floating 3:2618. Scene 5: The Phone Call 0:4419. Celebrate 10:54

Something very unconvincing about this guy. As hard as he tries to sound convincing its just not happening.Maybe a few years back I would have endorsed him.I do agree with 'All of the above' Tune inspirational
see i see it the other way roundimo he's bare convincing, jus seems like a cool dudehis music jus aint that good thohe never quite hits home wit his raps

Something very unconvincing about this guy. As hard as he tries to sound convincing its just not happening.Maybe a few years back I would have endorsed him.I do agree with 'All of the above' Tune inspirational
see i see it the other way roundimo he's bare convincing, jus seems like a cool dudehis music jus aint that good thohe never quite hits home wit his raps