Seriously.....This Is Sad

2Real4You

Seriously you lot must have more then watch on, you got too much time on your hands.Seriously stop making 20,000 posts and do something constructive, you can die any moment, dont die at your keyboard.Get out there enjoy life, get a girl, have some kids, find islam.Peace!

Guest Lemons
You messed up your opening punchline.Go away.
i agree withthe sentiment tho..
Typical net guy response, they come at your spelling and sh*t. Frikking geeks.
This is a typical net guy topic TBH.You made a topic on a forum you had signed up to with the intention of telling people how to live their lives. If you were enjoying living your life in the you described in your opening gambit you wouldn't have had the time nor the inclination to make this topic.

I agree with you to a certain extentBut I can jam here and make 100 posts in 5 mins, post count dont mean sh*tAnd remember most people (including me) post on here when they're at college or work/Thread

This is a typical net guy topic TBH.You made a topic on a forum you had signed up to with the intention of telling people how to live their lives. If you were enjoying living your life in the you described in your opening gambit you wouldn't have had the time nor the inclination to make this topic.
LOL@analysing it and switching it on some reverse psycology sh*t like gay people do when you diss them.I gotta advise yall, i have too much love to give. It's part of life.

Guest Lemons
LOL@analysing it and switching it on some reverse psycology sh*t like gay people do when you diss them.I gotta advise yall, i have too much love to give. It's part of life.
You are a net guy. It has been confirmed.

Ok mate, did me saying LOL make you feel secure about the 3rd of your life you wasted talking spasticated sh*t online, face it man, post count tells the truth.Im only tryna help anyway, just saying theres a life outside your bedroom you know however buttaz your persona is.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRGtRvYZPY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRGtRvYZPY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRGtRvYZPY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
quoted, so even if u edit everyone sees ur fail
Damn, my life is over!
lol @ this guy not being a net guy this aint the response a non net guy would give

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRGtRvYZPY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRGtRvYZPY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRGtRvYZPY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
quoted, so even if u edit everyone sees ur fail
Damn, my life is over!
lol @ this guy not being a net guy this aint the response a non net guy would give
lol@this cum guzzling internet slut not realising the sarcasm.Too much cum got that peanut brain spazzed out

Guest Lemons
Ok mate, did me saying LOL make you feel secure about the 3rd of your life you wasted talking spasticated sh*t online, face it man, post count tells the truth.Im only tryna help anyway, just saying theres a life outside your bedroom you know however buttaz your persona is.
I have little faith in your maths skills.You are however winning, as you are succeeding in annoying me.