Is this you?

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not and never have related with West guys, I know a few but I can't roll with them, them dudes shop more than their sisters and contantly talk about the newest sticthing on some clothing. But like Brisco said "your a product of your environment". And of course each ends has its fair share of fruits, some west guys are like east guys and vice versa for each ends but from my experience West guys are very flagrant and particular when it comes to garms, suppose thats what west girls like. To each his own
lmfao

i cosign mike kanebut its DEFINTELY never about skinny jeans and plimpsoles.
Skinny Jeans is a NO NO, sh*t even females say that sh*t looks wrong. And certain guys have legs like oak trees and still be putting skinny jeans on. FAIL, leave that to the Indie people, its their style and it suits them, niggaz trying to Urbanize/hip hoppify/grimate skinny jeans....FAIL

Skinny Jeans is a NO NO, sh*t even females say that sh*t looks wrong. And certain guys have legs like oak trees and still be putting skinny jeans on. FAIL, leave that to the Indie people, its their style and it suits them, niggaz trying to Urbanize/hip hoppify/grimate skinny jeans....FAIL
:unsure:You do know rappers where wearin skinny jeans a long time ago right?Fashion just goes in circles

:unsure:You do know rappers where wearin skinny jeans a long time ago right?
which 1s?

lmao

which 1s?
Talkin bout the old skool rappers tbf like but yeah, early 90s & late 80s rappers where first bringin through the skinny jeansYou got there before my edit though, my point was that fashion just comes round in circles but with a more upto date twist

which 1s?
Talkin bout the old skool rappers tbf like but yeah, early 90s & late 80s rappers where first bringin through the skinny jeansYou got there before my edit though, my point was that fashion just comes round in circles but with a more upto date twist
which ones tho?

which 1s?
which ones tho?
Check the Grandmaster Flash - The Messege video, that was about mid 80s wasnt it?! Theyve all got them on in that videoAll the rappers around that era where rockin them then if you can remember when run dmc, nwa and people like that where first comin through they had skinny jeans on before everythin just went overly baggyIt was just the fashion of the times and its not came back around

It was acceptable back then to wear that because that was the current trend, if it wasnt a suit it was some super tight leathery colourful sh*t with gold chains coming out of every crevice. Same way its cool nowadays for us to wear loose sh*t....Different climate so that sh*t should stay in the 80sBesides the old skool rappers took that faashion sense from the Rock Stars so that they could also acclimatize and be accepted on a world stage, hence me saying Rockers/Indie people thats their sh*t so its cool on them and some of them wear it right.But anyway, it is what it is

FFS. Only read the first 2 pages but-Lol at thinking theres not fruity guys in every ends.Dont know why everyones quick to drop this 'West this and West that stuff'I dont take anyone from Harrow seriously. ANYONE.And lol at the Vans disrespect.
because there are way more fruity mandem in west than anywhere else