Lol @ someones posts going from

Guest Cipher

@ Brisco & JJi'm not trying to paint some bogus story. I'm being honest. There was times i thought Snoop was getting out of hand which is my fault, and i no longer wanted to use this account. I'm tryng to be honest, i don't want any trouble with either of you lot. I just want to be able to start afresh. I remember JJ when you said you got banned & you was annoying when you was on RWD, but you was given a 2nd chance, your even a mod now, you get me. All i want ,is to be able to go on this forum in my spare time and not be viewed as Snoop and have jokes and some banter.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

give it time snoop, ur posts will fall into the same pattern, for now ur just trying to re-invent urself but i don't think it'll work, although i have to say when u was bwoi* u weren't half the c*nt u was as snoop.

OH really? I see.

give it time snoop, ur posts will fall into the same pattern, for now ur just trying to re-invent urself but i don't think it'll work, although i have to say when u was bwoi* u weren't half the c*nt u was as snoop.
This must be the reasoning behind my confusion.