CREATE A VIDEO TOPIC

Sleepz

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">lol it made laugh still

Guest Flat Ericó
lool Let me explain myself.I was on a neeky vibe creating e characters like snoop & tirunih. Brisco banned Snoop in the "Does the ends justify the means " topic .So I decided to use my other e character Tirunih, and go through with the yardie thing. But from the first post i used in the mj thread, Brisco clocked what i was trying to do and he disabled my posting privileges. So i asked him would he allow me to make one post on mj, he said na.So i pleaded with him and he said i need to stop being a prick or i'll get banned. He also told me what i was doing was neeky and i should start being myself. So i took his word of advice, and now I'm just being myself ppl. As i told Brisco I took it too far with Snoop on this forum, and for that i apologies. Me playing snoop i've offended ppl like frank furta & others with stupid,ignorant posts and I'm directly saying i'm sorry to every user i've offended. The post you will now see from me, will not be anything like Snoop's or the old Tirunih. I'm starting from scratch now. From yesterday i've been cool with everyone except dmf, so the beef Snoop had with Tanner,JJ,Brisco,Sozes ect sticks with that character. I'm me now and i have no trouble's with the users i've named and others.Thanks for reading And once again I apologies. safe.

Guest Esquilax
lool Let me explain myself.I was on a neeky vibe creating e characters like snoop & tirunih. Brisco banned Snoop in the "Does the ends justify the means " topic .So I decided to use my other e character Tirunih, and go through with the yardie thing. But from the first post i used in the mj thread, Brisco clocked what i was trying to do and he disabled my posting privileges. So i asked him would he allow me to make one post on mj, he said na.So i pleaded with him and he said i need to stop being a prick or i'll get banned. He also told me what i was doing was neeky and i should start being myself. So i took his word of advice, and now I'm just being myself ppl. As i told Brisco I took it too far with Snoop on this forum, and for that i apologies. Me playing snoop i've offended ppl like frank furta & others with stupid,ignorant posts and I'm directly saying i'm sorry to every user i've offended. The post you will now see from me, will not be anything like Snoop's or the old Tirunih. I'm starting from scratch now. From yesterday i've been cool with everyone except dmf, so the beef Snoop had with Tanner,JJ,Brisco,Sozes ect sticks with that character. I'm me now and i have no trouble's with the users i've named and others.Thanks for reading And once again I apologies. safe.
ruined it, i thought it was originalstill lol'd but :(